Why are we not getting titles for new commendations?

• It started with the emissary update. You get titles for ranking to lvl 75 but all the commendations where you actually have to do stuff don't give titles even though some of the commendations have pretty cool name.

Same with the the haunted shores update now. Would be cool to get a title like ''hunter of damned captains'' for the commendations.

Why did they stop giving titles?

Views
  • We do get titles, just not with every single comm.

• @satanicnemesis Which titles?

• @erico360 Scourge of the Damned & Banisher of the Spectral Flame are titles.

I am not sure if you get Voyager of Damned Souls yet as I am only at 36/50

The rest don't give you any title.

• @erico360 how do you even pick a title anyways? last I looked I had over 240 of them, I've been rocking Cast Iron Merchant since I got it.

I'd rather each content update only give1 or 2 titles, rather than 5 or 6.

• @satanicnemesis said in Why are we not getting titles for new commendations?:

@erico360 Scourge of the Damned & Banisher of the Spectral Flame are titles.

I am not sure if you get Voyager of Damned Souls yet as I am only at 36/50

The rest don't give you any title.

Just unlocked the Banisher of the Spectral Flame so I guess I was just to early complaining about it :P

To bad you can't see which ones give titles and which one don't.

• @erico360

A better question is - why are so many pointless commendations with no cosmetic rewards being added?

Like you said, it'd be nice if some of these gave a title. Ideally most of them would unlock a cosmetic reward, but most of them award neither a title or a cosmetic. It's just kind of a waste of time and space in the commendations menu.

Views
6 out of 7