Flameheart + ship ladder glitch

• Yesterday, my friends and I were server hopping to find a server with a skull fort. One of my friends (who is on console) found a server with a flameheart event right next to the outpost he spawned at. So close, in fact, that flameheart's dialogue played and the event music was active. I joined (I'm on steam) and we decided we were just going to fight flameheart since he was so close. However, every time we tried to board our ship we were launched into the ocean. This had happened to me one other time during the day when going up a ladder at an outpost. Unlike what happened to me earlier, however, this glitch did not go away. No matter how we tried to go up the ladders of our ship, we were all thrown off into the exact same spot in the water. I assume this has to do with how close flameheart is but I really don't have a clue considering it happened to me earlier that day.

Views
  • @switchy1810
    It's a weird glitch where you just get flung out into open water and keeping going. Never had it happen to me on the ship's ladder though. There's no fix for it, if it happens again your best bet it to take a mermaid and spawn on your ship rather than try and climb it.

Views
1 out of 2