Extremely Disappointed

• Sea of Thieves is one of my favorite games, and I will love it no matter what, but a recent change has lead me to be seriously deterred from playing the game. This change was very dear to me, and now the game only causes emotional turmoil. This change is the removal of our beloved, glitchy, glossy skeleton. He was such a good friend, ally, and lover, and his removal makes me so sad. I would love nothing more then to be able to see my glossy baby one more time. Please consider my concerns, Lots of love
    A loyal player

Views
  • @concededcrane78 I agree with you in your sentiments the glossy reaper skeleton was a large part of our community and he is severely missed by me and my friends. Sometimes I would just play music for him and it was the high of my game-play experience and i think without him the game is lacks character. So @Rare-Community-Managers plz plz bring back glossy skeleton #Notmyskeleton

• I completely agree with what has been stated here. The glossy skeleton was a national treasure, and he was cherished by many. I know he was most likely killed off so that Flameheart may live, but this is simply the wrong way around. I propose that the glossy skeleton be added back to the game in his previous position above the Reaper’s Bones Emissary voting board. As well as this, I wish for him to replace Flameheart as the antagonist in Sea of Thieves. He would be the perfect fit since he is so unpredictable and is perfect in every way. Him being removed deeply saddens me, and I urge you to please implement him back into the great game of Sea of Thieves. #NotMySkeleton

• Yes I’m so sorry for it, I’m feeling anger a little bit! Don’t know why Rare has done this!! Maybe I’m stopping playing for a few Months!

• Not sure that im understand the post hahaha what are you all talking about?

• @faceyourdemon sagte in Extremely Disappointed:

Not sure that im understand the post hahaha what are you all talking about?

Are you actually playing this Game?

• @king-deka sagte in Extremely Disappointed:

@faceyourdemon sagte in Extremely Disappointed:

Not sure that im understand the post hahaha what are you all talking about?

Are you actually playing this Game?

I'm confused too...what is this thread about?
    Didn't play it yet since the update...bad work-times

• @faceyourdemon @Schwammlgott the skeleton in the cage above the reapers emmisary table used to be lacking any sort of shading this has changed recently.

To all others in this post, i am a bit disappointed in All of you.... he is still the same skelly he just had a bit of a makeover since he didnt feel good about his looks, he had long talks about this with the devs and The @Rare-Community-Managers even considered hiring a skelly psychologist for this occasion but he was a bit cagey with that idea. Soon it was clear this really went to his heart that he lost a few years ago when being struck down by a rogue kraken tentacle.

We should all realise that it isnt the looks that count its whats on the inside and his calcium levels are still going strong so lets just accept him for who he is not what he looks like

• @king-deka Bruh......... XD

@CallMeBackdrafT I need to see it i was busy killing ghost ships.

• @callmebackdraft As far as I understand it, that skeleton is a bit cagey about everything.

• @callmebackdraft thanks

• @faceyourdemon sagte in Extremely Disappointed:

@king-deka Bruh......... XD

@CallMeBackdrafT I need to see it i was busy killing ghost ships.

I was joking I had no clue what the Guy was trying to say :D

• @king-deka I know :)

• Glossy?

I thought his name was Matt?

• @realstyli

• @callmebackdraft The fact of the matter is that the glossy skeleton used to be enveloped in light glistening like the day he came out of the skeletal womb. Now all @Rare-Community-Managers have done is throw him in the dirt and glue him to the inside of the cage. You must understand this is no makeover this is just cruel and unusual punishment. We should restore the skeleton back to the way he was and remove the glue from the cage so he can slide around like he used to. There is no reason to treat someone this way no matter what he did to be put in the cage. If you have played any of the tall tales you will know that skeletons used to be human so to throw their remains in filth is just disrespectful and truely disgusting.
    #NotMySkeleton #SkeletonLivesMatter

• As the originator of this post I feel I must take a stand against this attack against skeleton livelihood. Our genital, supple boy was forced into submission, when he just wants to show his glossy self to the world. Not only is he no longer able to swing freely in his already restricted life, but he is not able to reflect the salty sun for all those who gaze upon him. I will not stop my cause until the glossy skeleton is returned to his formal glory, shiny and powerful as ever. #NotMySkeleton #SkeletonLivesMatter #JusticeForGlossySkeleton

• @milkman4153 sagte in Extremely Disappointed:

@callmebackdraft The fact of the matter is that the glossy skeleton used to be enveloped in light glistening like the day he came out of the skeletal womb. Now all @Rare-Community-Managers have done is throw him in the dirt and glue him to the inside of the cage. You must understand this is no makeover this is just cruel and unusual punishment. We should restore the skeleton back to the way he was and remove the glue from the cage so he can slide around like he used to. There is no reason to treat someone this way no matter what he did to be put in the cage. If you have played any of the tall tales you will know that skeletons used to be human so to throw their remains in filth is just disrespectful and truely disgusting.
    #NotMySkeleton #SkeletonLivesMatter

Sorry I laughed hard that’s really good :D

#SLM

Views
1 out of 18