Finished Emissary quests and now what?

• I get my emissary banner to the top, i then received my Emissary special requests, i finished them, then return to the Order of Souls, but nothing happened. I lower my flag and received a bonus of 5000. So i wonder, what next. Please help. (BTW i returned every skull from, every specoIal emissary quest)

Views
  • You can keep sailing with the grade 5 flag up to get 2.5x bonus on gold and rep, or you can lower it, collect your bonus, and restart at grade 1 and rebuild it back up.

• @d3adst1ck Thanks for the answer. I was wondering, i didnt unlock a new hull, sails or seomething for getting 5 level flag and accomplish all quests?

• @elweymisterioso No, you have a chance to unlock sails at the end of the month if you are in the top tier for a company. Your position, the rewards you are able to unlock and the number of points you need to reach the next tier are shown on the company's emissary ledger.

Emissary Ledgers are monthly leaderboards. The amount of emissary value you need to get into each tier depends on how many other players are playing that company and how much value they have contributed. You need to be in the top 25% of players for that faction to get the top tier rewards, and you can be bumped down by other players during the month.

• @d3adst1ck Thanks a lot for the explanation. (disappointed, though)

Views
4 out of 5