SOT and Xbox Stats

• Since the 22 April my xbox stats are not updated (Distance , chest , etc...)

I don't know if it's a trouble on Microsoft App or maybe Rare is not sending the information to Xbox anymore.

I ve tried to sail with the steam version , and my stats are not update too

Views
  • I have the same problem. I think everyone may have the same problem but just are not aware. I have raised two support tickets regarding this. With the last one I was told information will handed over to the development team.

• Same issue here.

• Yeah my stats haven’t been updated for like 8 months and it’s extremely frustrating.

• @Sodium-Nitrate can you provide my your ticket number.. I will create one this week inlcuding the link to this topic

• Same issue, I also made a ticket about it. Hope it will work again :)

• I am having this issue as well, and it really sucks. Because experienced people check stats before accepting people to post, I usually get denied because of the broken stats. It also leads to me being called trash for being so low compared to my friends even though I am PL!

• With every update that comes I hope this gets fixed, but it never does. I just wish they would acknowledge the issue and say that they are working on it.

• I report it to them and got an email they are not gonna fix it. So I guess they do not care

• Should be Microsoft issue as this also happens in other games too. FYI this app is going to be discontinued and get replaced by the new Xbox App.

• @snikefriend on xbox beta we can't see our stats

• @hospers-xnl
    You got an email that says they are not going to fix it? What exactly did it say? The two messages I got from support just said information is being handed over to development team.

• @lukitch59 I know you can't. I just said that because I don't believe they're ever going to patch/fix an app that is going to be deprecated. So we can report all we want (I've sent reports too) but I don't think that Microsoft will ever update the app to work.

Views
12 out of 13