Emissary Sails

• Hello, I’ve spent all of my time playing the Arena for the Competition of Courage event recently, with the exception of the first week Emissaries were added as part of the Reaper’s faction.

Friends pointed out the various Emissary sails, I unlocked the Reapers’ sails. The last couple days I’ve got close to unlocking both Athena sail sets.

After tomorrow will the faction’s sails still be unlock-able? For the companies pirates earned the sails for, will they have a new pair of rewards to unlock?

Just wondering how this will work and would like to not miss-out on any content.

Views
  • The Emissary Ledgers will be refreshed at the start of June, and you can work towards getting into the top 25% again, in that month.

The rewards will be the same for those that get into the upper tiers.

• Ok, thanks. I was so close to Legend Tier for Athena’s Emissary but 20k short, after the XP required increased from about 192k to over 200k.

With less than an hour left, no point in trying to get that 20k now.

Do you know for pirates that earned sails this month, will next month offer a new ship cosmetic?

• @aaronblueeyes
    From the Sea of Thieves Leaderboard page:

I’ve only just started contributing as an Emissary and it’s nearly the end of the month. Will I miss out on the rewards?
    The rewards will not change from month to month and will still be achievable by performing well in the next month’s Ledgers. So you’ll have another opportunity to earn rewards if you were late to the game or focusing on other acts of piracy!

• yeah they mention this in the blog post article

Views
1 out of 5