Place the arena

• I've been a Sea of ​​thieves player since day one. I love this game, but with the new Arena update you can no longer play. I finished the 240 wins quietly before the update in mixed pc and xbox servers. From this update there is much more PVP and I like this even more. But PC players are much more advantaged, they have no lag, no delay, much faster loading and movement speeds. I tried for the first time to play in an xbox only server but it doesn't find it. Arrange the servers so that we too xbox with excellent connections can at least not lag.

Views
  • @falcorv said in Place the arena:

But PC players are much more advantaged, they have no lag, no delay, much faster loading and movement speeds.

Everyone experiences lag. Get an external 7200rpm or SSD drive for faster loading. No one moves faster than anyone else.

• @falcorv I played arena yesterday (xbox) and I had a blast. I managed to keep an enemy ship from taking a chest by killing them repeatedly. I had no lag.

• @d3adst1ck I already have SSD, but the pc is obviously superior in FPS. 30 FPS against 200?

Views
3 out of 4