Arena 3v1

• I can't believe i joined a lobby where 3 crews were all a team and helping each other win. Surely there has to be some rule against this? Arena is in a poor state as it is, and not enough people (including myself) enjoy playing Arena as is... but then you have crews like this who just farm wins? Come on now...

Views
  • And yes, i do have proof. I recorded obvious evidence to support this claim on Xbox. The clip shows 2 out of the 3 crews teaming up to kill me as the 3rd crew sails in to sell. I didn't get them grouped up taunting me at the end, but that doesn't really matter.

• @the-hoodedjoker there’s nothing that says you can’t do this

• @the-hoodedjoker
    Arena alliances are and have definitely been a thing. That and all the extra time not being in a match for progression had turned my crew off of arena a few months after it launched.

• @kommodoreyenser I've heard of it awhile back, but it's one thing to hear about it, than to experience it. Checked the tags of the people too, all were friends. It's a shame. This wouldn't be so common if they would just add 2 teams. Never was a fan of multi-team modes, thus haven't been a fan of Arena.

• @sherpa725 I'm sure there is. It's a form of griefing.

• @the-hoodedjoker there’s nothing that says you can’t do this. I don’t think it’s right but nothing says you can’t do it. It’s 100% legal to do. The devs literally did it before to help pace win a tournament

Views
6 out of 7