Can my pc run the game?

• Hey there. So I've been obsessed with Sea of Thieves lately. I find myself watching gameplay nonstop, and I'm dying to play it myself, but problem is I don't have an xbox and I don't own a pc. I'm a mac and ps4 girl. But my parents are getting a new laptop soon, which means I can take over their old pc if it can at least run the game. But it is old (from 2013) and cheap. Still, I read that the game can run on practically anything. I've checked the spec requirements, but I don't understand the lingo completely, so please, can someone help me? Just take a look and let me know if there's a chance the pc can run Sea of Thieves. It doesn't have to be able to run perfectly, because I know it won't, but I'm desperate, so it should at least run somewhat okay.

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz 1.99GHz
    RAM: 4 GB
    System: 64-bit
    Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Views
  • @evahno Ahoy matey!

So glad to hear you want to join us on this pirate adventure, the best resource I can share with you is this support article which should guide you through deciding how well this game will run for you.

I hope this helps!

• @musicmee Thank you! I've already looked at this article plenty, but I don't know where my specs are in comparison to the ones on the picture, since I'm not familiar with "spec talk". I hope my specs are at the minimum or better?

Views
2 out of 3