What's the new best way to grind Athena (Question from a very recently returned player)

• So I don't really have a opinion on the Nerf and this post is not to discuss or bash this nerf, instead I would like to know what the new best rotation would be.

I haven't played in about 6 months since there was nothing to grind for after reaching Athena 10. Now that the lvl cap has increased and I saw the new cosmetics, I was very interested to play again.
    The first thing I saw people do now was this "Athena loop". It definately seemed unfair, but atleast I knew a rotation I could follow where before you'd only run Ashen Athena runs for one chest of legends.

Basically I just want to know what the best method now would be since the update/nerf from today.

I though you should now do 2 Thieves haven's runs to get to grade 5, do the mini athena's you get from grade 5, sell the Emissary flag and repeat or am I missing a better way to get to the "mini athena's" you get from grade 5?

Again: I'm just figuring out the new best way to get rep, I don't care about the so called "nerf".

Views
  • Hoist Athena Emissary - do a Legendary Thieves Haven journey - add some Captains, a Skeleton Ship or a Megalodon to get to Grade V Emissary - return to Outpost - sell at least all Athena loot, rest to your likings - accept the bonus emissary quest from the stranger - take the emissary flag down, hoist a new one - lay down an Athena Voyage or another Legendary Thieves Haven Journey - do the bonus emissary and athena to level up to grade V emissary again - sell - get a new bonus emissary - if neccessary lay down another athena/thieves haven journey to level the new flag to grade V again...

Views
1 out of 2