Hit Reaper 75 with no cheese’n and no PvE’n. Tally #’s here

• So for all those disheartened about all the cheese ways to do Reapers/Emissaries... pirating your way there (in our pirate game) can still be done...

Here is what hitting reaper 75 without doing any PvE lug work or voyages or without cheesing (army of server ships/viewer server feeders) here’s what the numbers look like.

Day two hit level 75 and was position 44 on the ledger at the time by stealing
    656 items (44 of which were Emissary Flags)

Keep up all the hard work ye good and true pirates, Yaaargh!

*Tiphat *
    Capt’n Sanguin

Views
  • It's actually stupid fast.

Hit a few of those grade V ships and you'll jump from 0 to like 30 on your first flag hand in lol.

The only annoying thing I seem to find.. once a grade V reaper shows up, everyone else stops doing emissary altogether.

• @tre-oni a dit dans Hit Reaper 75 non-cheese non-PvE tally #’s here :

The only annoying thing I seem to find.. once a grade V reaper shows up, everyone else stops doing emissary altogether.

Wich is stupid, because Reaper's bones is the most easiest faction to rank up since ANY loot will give rep ! Gaining grade 5 is so easy that a crew can just get it by doing 1 fort or 1 armada.
    They also can just cash in the flag and repeat the "grind" when they need to.
    And it seems that there is a trend about thinking that grade 5 reapers means they are extremely skilled... I mean come on, they are just regular players in a special uniform and sailing under a special banner, it doesn't mean anything. They can be killed and sunk like any other crew ! There's no need to be afraid.

• I'm at 57 and if 75 is that easy to hit them Triumphant Seadog remains hardest title to achieve

• @papy-pitch said in Hit Reaper 75 non-cheese non-PvE tally #’s here:

@tre-oni a dit dans Hit Reaper 75 non-cheese non-PvE tally #’s here :

Wich is stupid, because Reaper's bones is the most easiest faction to rank up since ANY loot will give rep ! Gaining grade 5 is so easy that a crew can just get it by doing 1 fort or 1 armada.
    They also can just cash in the flag and repeat the "grind" when they need to.
    And it seems that there is a trend about thinking that grade 5 reapers means they are extremely skilled... I mean come on, they are just regular players in a special uniform and sailing under a special banner, it doesn't mean anything. They can be killed and sunk like any other crew ! There's no need to be afraid.

Yeah it's actually a little lame hitting V, sailing around looking for more flags and stuff, and finding everyone has decided to stop.

Makes me feel like Reaper should still get some type of minor ship trophy to cash in even from ships unflagged. A carved up version of the nameplate or something maybe.

• Solo slooping sucks right now. I cant put into words just how bad this game has become for the solo players.

• The biggest thing I noticed was how easy you level. I've been lvl 50 Gold Hoarders since before the first year was up. It took hundreds of the highest tier loot to even level the last few levels to cap. We turned in a few Captains and got easily almost half a level. It makes me wonder if they changed the reputation amount needed to get to cap years ago or if this was changed this patch. The amount of Chests needed to level is no longer what it used to be, unless they just changed it so what it took you to get to 50 before just got stretched 75, as in its the same amount of chests reputation just spread out more.

Views
1 out of 7