Broken remains of a flag.

• As I understand things, as a ship is sunk it will leave behind a remnant of its flag for players to collect cash in.
    My question is: If a player/crew leaves the game, does a piece of flag remain floating for collection, or is it only when it is sunk or even scuttled?

I ask this as I would enjoy nothing more this evening than a spot of solo sailing getting chased endlessly by other crews to eventually just quit the session and leave them no rewards and much time wasted. 😂

#Tools not rules!

Views
  • @needsmokes Ahoy matey!

If a crew leaves a game without taking their emissary flag down it will stay behind once the ship sinks.

• @musicmee

Do you need to be at an outpost to remove the flag, or is it simply from the box in the crows nest?

• @needsmokes Ahoy there!

You need to take it down and raise it at an outpost... That's the only way to safely do it.

And it will give you some rep and gold based on how successful your session has been!

• That should add an extra bit of fun to the chase. Better get that shroud breaker fitted then to gain some distance 😏

Views
4 out of 5