90% guarantee megladon spawn area.

• So, whenever me and some of my friends go megladon hunting, we always start of by going to an area we call meg sea

The reason we call it that is because whenever we go there we almost always encounter a meg.

Incase you want to know where it is, you can find it if you go in a straight line from golden sands outpost and head towards lone isle.

Is it a bigger chance?

For now on I'm gonna hunt there.

Views
  • You are just getting lucky :(

Happy Hunting!

• No seriously we have been there now since the original post 10 times 9/10 =meg 1/10= kraken

• @stripes3071 Where be this mysterious location? Many a meg have I deposed of, and I still need more!

P.S. Was any of the Megs a Shrouded Ghost?

• @supersnipper60 it wasn't a shrouded ghost but that runs down to luck but the area is around a strait line from golden sands outpost to only isle, but you might want to do a loop. Then you would find the beast

• @stripes3071 Great advice, will have to give it a shot.

• @ghostofmerrill thankyou, went past lone cove today and saw a galleon being attacked by a shadow maw so I am sure it works!

Good luck!

• Cool post.

Now that you mention it...

I have the shroudbreaker TT active to go to the shores of gold.

I regularly go there just to fish pondies in peace sometimes.

Whenever i come back to the sea of thieves (bearing in mind ive been to the islabd for an hour or so) without fail a meg will spawn everytime so far.

Perhaps they were gonna be normal spawns i would of gotten but maybe its queued til i get back or something?

Not too sure why it happens but its very common too.

• @daringclarky

Thanks for backing up my point it was very helpful and encouraging.

Views
1 out of 9