Fable 7 not unlocked

• Hello,
    Recently I and my crew went to plunder valley to do Fable number 6. After 3 hours of people and multiple failures we got there. In the end everything was normal, we each had the spotting scope and other successes linked to the quest. Everything was normal until it made it cost that for some unknown reason the next fable was to stay locked (that of the Mornigstar).
    I tried several times to relaunch my game but nothing changes, I still can't do it.

Sorry if there are mistakes because I use a translator.

Views
  • @siph24 if i remember correctly tall tale (what you call fable) 7 unlocks after you have completed all previous tales at least once, it has been quite a while since i have done all of them though.

Are you sure you have completed all 6 previous tales ?

• @callmebackdraft said in Fable 7 not unlocked:

@siph24 if i remember correctly tall tale (what you call fable) 7 unlocks after you have completed all previous tales at least once, it has been quite a while since i have done all of them though.

Are you sure you have completed all 6 previous tales ?

Yeah, you need to have completed all of these tales at least once in order to unlock 7.

• Stars of a Thief (#4)
    • Wild Rose (#5)
    • The Art of the Trickster (#6)

#4, #5 & #6 require that #3 has been completed before they will be active, in case you were able to access #6 through a crewmate.

Views
2 out of 3