Gained a massive alliance.

• I’m probably the noob out here compared to everyone else. I started play SoT roughly a month ago and fell in love with the game(Xbox user). So much to do so open world that just makes the game so addicting. I would normally play solo sloop which is tough given the experience other players have but rewarding at same time.

Roughly a week ago started using the look for group post since I was sick of getting bombarded by other crews running solo. Met a group of guys and we’ve been runny gallys and doing skull forts. Yesterday decided to do FOTD.

When we’re sailing we usually keep alliance flag up for anybody that wants to help join but per usual if they get in range and don’t throw the flag up they’re smoked. On the way to the FOTD yesterday we alliances up with a fellow sloop and brig so we were going to the fort 9 deep. While there we had a couple sneakers come in on a row boat camped and managed to steal the key and dipped. After a lil persuasion to get what we both wanted they came back and joined the crew. 5 ships and 11 people! Safe to say we stacked the attacks and got a pretty penny on way to cash out was quite the scene to see 5 ships riding together in unison.

Views
1 out of 1