Over 10,000 Items Stolen Yaaargh!!!

• Hit over 10,000 items stolen the other day, currently at 10,585, and wanted to thank all those swashbucklers, buccaneers, cutthroats, and scallywags out there that I have had a pleasure plundering the seas with.

10,585 Stolen Items
    7 Ashen Chests of Legend
    10 Chests of Legend (non-FotD)
    1 Box of Wondrous Secrets
    334 Fish Stolen (68 Trophy Fish)
    354 Meat Stolen
    13 Cursed Relics
    98 Rag and Bone Crates
    63 Red Ritual Skulls
    262 Stronghold Powder Kegs
    94 Ashen Chests Stolen
    54 Ashen Keys
    78 Tomes
    142 Reaper’s Chests
    25 Reaper’s Bounty
    99 Gift’s Stolen (36 Generous 63 Humble)
    10 Chests of Rage
    47 Athena’s Fortune Loots
    108 White Skull Forts Stolen
    63.1 Forts of the Damned Stolen (64 Chests of Legend)
    19.6 Red Skull Forts Stolen

Most Items off 1 ship: 137 (104,228gold)

Should be noted that though I be a Pirate I be a Swashbuckler that is honorable. Never back cross, let a lot of non-toxic non-trash talking new players go on their way (minus some supplies and maybe part of their loot pile, am Pirate after all), Give many a chance or two at reclaiming their loot via battle. Allow some of those hardest hit to not feel completely at a total loss... like when me and by brother in piracy, Slippin Digits, caught a sloop with 137 items onboard. We gave them a shot at taking us two down, when their attempted failed I told them to go opposite side of map and wait at an outpost while we turned in their loot giving them at least a portion of the reputation gains (as much as we like plundering, we take care to remember we still want and need Voyagers staying around these SoT waters for us to chase, capture, and plunder ever so often, yaaargh!)

Here’s to another fun year of pirating.
    Thank you Rare for bringing and growing this Amazing game.

*Tiphat *
    CaptainSanguin

“The very color of the night”

Views
  • @wesley-sanguin How do you know you have stolen that much?

• @travis354 Ahoy Capt'n Travis. I saw that Rare was keeping stats but that they were not going to be putting them in game for us all to see, and I love knowing stats. Also it is a way to both gauge and sharpen my improvements and skills. So since Day 1 Level 1 I have recorded, tallied up ,and wrote down things.

I keep track of many stats... But currently my Items stolen is my only up to date thing I have, everything else is back logged by a lot, lol.

here is an image of part of my records process.

Tallying Up

• @wesley-sanguin said in Over 10,000 Items Stolen Yaaargh!!!:

So since Day 1 Level 1 I have recorded, tallied up ,and wrote down things.

Can confirm. I've been assisting in counting loot since around the 3K stolen items mark!

• @wesley-sanguin cool. Be more pirate. Now what? Honestly...

• @ant-heuser-kush always more plundering to be had... and when not liberating loot from ships in adventure I compete in the NAL (Notorious Arena League)

Views
1 out of 6