Hours/Days Played Tracker

• It would be very cool to able to see how long I have sailed the sea of thieves and be able to compare my stats with my friends!!

Views
  • yep but Microsoft needs to add that feature on xbox

• They did that for your yearly round up, did they not? Perhaps not exactly what you're after but, it gives you an idea.

• A combination of your stats on this website and your story so far should work. Xbox has a similar feature on the social(I think?) tab on someone’s profile

• As this thread was 9 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
4 out of 5