To the Pirate I Just Sank Doing TT2

• I'm really sorry. I don't know your gamertag or I would have sent you a DM. My crew-mate and I rammed you tonight and I killed you. you never spawned back and your ship sank. all that you had was Briggsy's Skull. I instantly felt bad. I didn't mean to ruin your experience. I even found your respwaned ship and left the skull on it, but I'm pretty sure you logged out. I just want you to know I'm really sorry for ruining your time. :(

Views
  • Nice. It happens sometimes. I always TRY to find out what someone else is up to before sinking them (if it's not obvious, or if they didn't come after me), but you can also go to your Recent Players, see if you can determine which gamertag it may have been (based on the time), and send them a message.
    I've had some happy responses to that, when things do go awry. :D

See ya on the seas!

• For shame,
    You should feel bad.

Lol.

• How about just looking on the voyage table next time?

• @electricknights I can't figure out how to see that on PC. Could you possibly let me know how to check my recent players on PC?

• @propheteyes6235 said in To the Pirate I Just Sank Doing TT2:

@electricknights I can't figure out how to see that on PC. Could you possibly let me know how to check my recent players on PC?

Sure! I'm on pc too.
    Using the xbox app, or console companion, whatever it's called...
    On the right side, is the friends' list. On the top of the list, is a drop down menu, from "friends first" and choose "recent players". That should show you the players you recently encountered on the seas (and how many minutes/hours have passed since). Although, I have found it can sometimes be inconsistent and not show certain players that I encountered (some due to privacy settings, most likely... but sometimes it just seems to be weird, lol).
    Still, it works most of the time for me.
    I once messaged someone that had a tall tale item (they had attacked us), and sailed it across the map to where they spawned, lol.

Views
5 out of 6