Thank you, Rare!

• So, do you know how there's 5 companies, right? The Gold Hoarders, the Order of Souls, The Merchant Alliance, the Hunter's Call, and the Sea Dogs... Well, what would you say if I told you that there's a 6th? No, not the Grand Maritime Union! They got no business here! Well, there's tell of this company that's had their fingers in the Sea of Thieves from the very beginning! That's right! They seemingly run things behind the scenes; they're so obscure that they're called, and get this...

RARE.

I know, right!? How cool is that! If you look out to the horizon, you might be lucky enough to find one of their agent's vessels! With unique sails like that, you can't possibly miss it when you see it!

Now, if they're so obscure, you might ask, how do I know about it, and why am I telling a scurvy pirate such as yourself? Well, that's the fun part, you see - I recently came to obtain a badge of honor. A badge that I found inside some old Book with a Face on it - I found it in my years long search following their trail. Don't know why it had a face on it, and since I can't read, I couldn't begin to tell you what it might have said, but the badge is pretty cool, so I decided to keep it. It says something on it, but since I can't read I was hoping you could tell me what it says. Maybe it could help me find this elusive company? Now, the good news is that I know my letters. On the badge from this "face book" the letters are:

T
    O
    P

F
    A
    N

Any idea what that means? Frankly I couldn't make heads or tails of it, but I know it's from them! They know I've been following them, and this just has to be a clue! It has to be!

I've been searching so far and wide! I braved the elements, talked to Pendragon himself, seen a maiden from the Dark stars that was Perfect in every way, fought a mighty Wolf with Saber-like teeth that had Instinct enough to try and Kill me, and even dug through a Mighty pile of Poo covered in Toads and some broken paper animal dolls with colorful, but rotten, treats coming out from inside of them! Yes, I know, I know - it's a dirty job, but somebody had to do it! And this badge? Well, I think it's made it all worth it! I'm so close now...

Will you help me?

Views
  • Well played matey!

• @galactic-geek said in Thank you, Rare!:

So, do you know how there's 5 companies, right? The Gold Hoarders, the Order of Souls, The Merchant Alliance, the Hunter's Call, and the Sea Dogs... Well, what would you say if I told you that there's a 6th? No, not the Grand Maritime Union! They got no business here! Well, there's tell of this company that's had their fingers in the Sea of Thieves from the very beginning! That's right! They seemingly run things behind the scenes; they're so obscure that they're called, and get this...

RARE.

I know, right!? How cool is that! If you look out to the horizon, you might be lucky enough to find one of their agent's vessels! With unique sails like that, you can't possibly miss it when you see it!

Now, if they're so obscure, you might ask, how do I know about it, and why am I telling a scurvy pirate such as yourself? Well, that's the fun part, you see - I recently came to obtain a badge of honor. A badge that I found inside some old Book with a Face on it - I found it in my years long search following their trail. Don't know why it had a face on it, and since I can't read, I couldn't begin to tell you what it might have said, but the badge is pretty cool, so I decided to keep it. It says something on it, but since I can't read I was hoping you could tell me what it says. Maybe it could help me find this elusive company? Now, the good news is that I know my letters. On the badge from this "face book" the letters are:

T
    O
    P

F
    A
    N

Any idea what that means? Frankly I couldn't make heads or tails of it, but I know it's from them! They know I've been following them, and this just has to be a clue! It has to be!

I've been searching so far and wide! I braved the elements, talked to Pendragon himself, seen a maiden from the Dark stars that was Perfect in every way, fought a mighty Wolf with Saber-like teeth that had Instinct enough to try and Kill me, and even dug through a Mighty pile of Poo covered in Toads and some broken paper animal dolls with colorful, but rotten, treats coming out from inside of them! Yes, I know, I know - it's a dirty job, but somebody had to do it! And this badge? Well, I think it's made it all worth it! I'm so close now...

Will you help me?

aye

Views
2 out of 3