Salty waters and salty tears

• Me and my crew were on our brig and another brig chased for about 30 minutes desperately trying to get our reapers chest. A few times we were neck to neck but they could not over take us. We know exactly how to sail and stay in wind so they just could not do it.

We get to Reaper Island and we crash our ship into it because like no one cared at that point since we were getting offline anyway and I ran and sold the chest. Well this guy, a grown man was crying and whining and he killed my friend who was exhausted after having to do all that sailing and was like oh haha you are trash I killed you whah whah and I was like umm no we are not trash the end point is to cash in your treasure after all not just kill someone for at that point no reward or reason. Well I guess you can but why? This girl is all about that booty, oh that sounds bad but you know what I mean :)

Anyways he was calling me out telling me I F my dad and that he wants a 1v1 with me, I reminded him that this was not Call of Duty. He also said we were trash because we ran.

So anyways geez if you get out sailed sorry but there is more skill involved in this game than jumping around with a sword and gun with five bullets in it while eating a coconut. Sailing is a big part of this game too and if someone end goal is to just turn in their treasure and not fight you that does not make them trash especially when they accomplish it. Some people like to fight(well when they got nothing to lose of course) and others only want to fight when absolutely necessary, different cups of tea for different people, nothing wrong with that.

Views
  • Ugh I hate toxicity, yes I can get mad in a game but I never insult enemy players. It's just a game in the end! And don't get me started on the toxicity in CoD... man that is horrible, even someone insulting with cancer, that is just wrong.

• Some people are just rude and immature.
    Guarantee you they would not do that in a real life face to face encounter.
    Being anonymous online is probably the only sense of power they have in life, so they go with rude and immature.

• @butterybarnacls So true! I never experienced this type of attitude in the arcades back in the 80s-90s. Worst I ever heard was a "sigh" and maybe they'd storm off.

This type of behavior is why I refuse to use chat ... and that's kind of a downer, cause I know there are some awesome people on the seas.

Views
1 out of 4