Legendary curse for our Pirate Legend

• In Sea of Thieves many players played with or encounted Pirate Legend and now marks the 2 year of Sea of Thieves so much has happened in the sea and I was thinking "what if Pirate Legends can possible unlocked a new and curse only for Pirate Legends and a possible reference to Pirate of the Caribbean, to the legendary Black Pearl and it Captain" In the back of my mind and thought a skeleton curse called “The Black Pearl Curse” to unlocked this curse you must be a pirate legend and second you must fight 1000 skeleton ship, 1000 skeletons and finally 100 players. You can finally unlocked a new and rare curse only for pirate legends

Views
  • Personally, I feel like a ghost curse would be better suited for Pirate legends

• References have to be vague innuendos to their source material like they're doing with a lot of the Emporium content (I particularly like the "Lost Pirates" emotes, which references the lost boys in the 1991 live-action film, Hook with Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, and Julia Roberts - a must see family-friendly pirate film, made as a sequel of sorts to the classic, Peter Pan); not blatantly obvious like you have suggested.

• [mod edit]

• As this thread was 9 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 5