Tall tale Saturday group and how to start

Views
  • @almighty-je5u5 You start the Tall Tale by voting on the tale book found in the tavern on Morrow's Peak Outpost. Completing every commendation related to the tale will unlock the Ashen Curse :)

• @ionei-falcon said in Tall tale Saturday group and how to start:

@almighty-je5u5 You start the Tall Tale by voting on the tale book found in the tavern on Morrow's Peak Outpost. Completing every commendation related to the tale will unlock the Ashen Curse :)

Ah okay. It's only giving me shroudbreaker to vote on but I'll go to that outpost and see if it's there.

Thank you.

• It is possible it might require you to complete Seabound Soul first (that starts in the cabin of the Blackwyche on Shipwreck Bay).

Heart of fire follows on from Seabound Soul.

The book to start Heart of Fire is in front of the Morrows Peak Tavern keeper (right hand side of the bar)

• @phantaxus sagte in Tall tale Saturday group and how to start:

It is possible it might require you to complete Seabound Soul first (that starts in the cabin of the Blackwyche on Shipwreck Bay).

Heart of fire follows on from Seabound Soul.

The book to start Heart of Fire is in front of the Morrows Peak Tavern keeper (right hand side of the bar)

It's actually not locked behind that tale...

• @almighty-je5u5 for the future:
    When you go to the tab of the tale you want to do, just go there and press "y" on XBox, on PC I don't know, but it says on the bottom left "more info" and what button you have to press for that

• @ALMIGHTY-JE5U5 if there is still any doubt on where to start it see this tweet

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1238455309028425728

Views
1 out of 7