SOT Stats

• Is there anyway to view my sot stats as I'm just curious to see how many hours I've put into the game or how many skellies I've slain?

Views
  • You can check your yearly SoT stats, it’ll tell you random facts that you did throughout this year such as the Trading Company you worked for the most, how many times you vomited, and how much gold you made.

• @hurricanegriz sagte in SOT Stats:

You can check your yearly SoT stats, it’ll tell you random facts that you did throughout this year such as the Trading Company you worked for the most, how many times you vomited, and how much gold you made.

How and where can I do this?

• @schwammlgott said in SOT Stats:

@hurricanegriz sagte in SOT Stats:

You can check your yearly SoT stats, it’ll tell you random facts that you did throughout this year such as the Trading Company you worked for the most, how many times you vomited, and how much gold you made.

How and where can I do this?

My apologies, it appears Rare closed this page down a while ago. That’s disappointing

• @hurricanegriz no problem...
    It's still very dissapointing that the time-played stats isn't in the statistic...every other game has it, even the beta and the insider has it...

• @schwammlgott there are a few stats you can track via the achievements such as how many chests you’ve sold and metres sailed. That shouldn’t be going anywheres anytime soon.

• @hurricanegriz sagte in SOT Stats:

@schwammlgott there are a few stats you can track via the achievements such as how many chests you’ve sold and metres sailed. That shouldn’t be going anywheres anytime soon.

I know, that won't change...but as I said, I wonder why they didn't implement the time played as it's in the beta and insider

• @schwammlgott true that dude, would be nice to have

• Agreed! It would be great to know that.

Views
8 out of 9