No map after completing Shroudbreaker Vault Puzzle

• Played for a couple of hours, got to the point where we had to do the puzzle in the vault (by spinning the symbols to match the page in the journal). Successfully completed all three rows, the water drained and the door opened. Apparently a map should have appeared on the altar, but there was no map. We tried searching the locations where apparently some medallions appear, but no dice.

Is this a game-breaking bug on the first tall tale of a 2 year old game? My friends that I encouraged to play now want to uninstall :(

Views
  • Wow. One bug and already wanna uninstall.
    Just try again. IF by chance it does happen, report it and come back to it later.

• Imagine uninstalling SoT after 1 stupid bug :/

• I had this but today, seems nobody cares to fix it..

• Friends, I figured it out by happenstance. I too reached the same dread end, and I went back to my ship to call it a day and turn in my other loot. I was checking my map, to plot nearest outpost, and exited from that, and then all of a sudden, got the intro poem font, and it said I was in a game like I was just starting. So I thought wth, I’d just go check, and sure enough, the third picture was there! After about 2 min, it disappeared, so I just rinsed and repeated. Went back to ship, looked at Map, exited, and went back to reflection pool and pic was there again. I recommend taking a pic With your phone so you don’t have To keep going back to pool!

Views
1 out of 5