Gilded help

• Hi dudes!

So I’ve been playing for little over a month and have gotten the hang of the game. My friend and I are trying to get to pirate legend now. Now here’s my problem/question.

My buddy was level 35 in his gold dude. So he got one gilded voyage, and I knew “gilded” meant it was good. We ended up getting 8 maps and a bunch of loot, like the most we’ve ever had lol. But ever since then we have never been able to get a “gilded” voyage again. We’re both close to level 40 now and still can’t manage to get those 8 map voyages.

This community is super helpful and dope so if y’all could help me out. We speculate we just got REALLY lucky.

We love to join crews and learn tips about the game from other dudes so add us on xbox one Chipper19 (me) & Limp n Slippery

Views
  • Hey I'm just letting you know gilded missions were a limited time offer in the Christmas update. And also pirates were only able to grab one voyage in that update.

• @captain-narwha1 huh, that’s odd. it was less than a week ago. got like over 30 captain chests. now maybe it was just a glitch. we didn’t play around xmas.

• Gilded voyages have ben released 3 times so far, the most recent being this January. They were available one per player until around a week ago when the last update was released.

• The Gilded Voyages were available from January 15th to February 18th. These were limited to just that monthly update, and each pirare could only purchase 1 of the 4 that were available.

Some players may still have them, but they cannot be purchased anymore as of the 19th.

• They give out gilded quests very very rarely. But so long as you have one in your inventory, you can use it whenever. It's recommended, by me and maybe some others who knows, to save these for a double XP or double coin day because you'll get the most bang for your buck out of them. We used one today, and sold multiple Athena's at 23K a pop at the Reaper's Hideout.

• The Devs give out these voyages time to time, back in December they did a 12 days of Christmas were they gave out a bunch of different voyages and had double xp and gold days. Once you hit Pirate legend you can buy Athena Voyages which are the 8 map ones but only you'll get just 1 Athena chest. I'm sure we'll get more Guilded soon just keep a look out. Happy Sailing!

Views
1 out of 7