I cant login this game, can someone help me?

• hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? picture

Views
  • @zelya-x

I can't seem to get a definite answer to what "Obsidian Beard" is, with searching it does seem to tie into a "Granite Beard" error also.
    Some references to this error with trying to Launching the "Arena".

That all said... best advice is to drop a Support Ticket.
    As we can't really be of assistance to you forum side.
    Good Luck matey!

• @piratecraggy said in I cant login this game, can someone help me?:

@zelya-x

I can't seem to get a definite answer to what "Obsidian Beard" is, with searching it does seem to tie into a "Granite Beard" error also.
    Some references to this error with trying to Launching the "Arena".

That all said... best advice is to drop a Support Ticket.
    As we can't really be of assistance to you forum side.
    Good Luck matey!

its weird there is nothing about that, i text the support and waiting answer

• According to the official Sea of Thieves website, this particular error message means that there's a problem on the developer's side, and you're going to have to wait until they've fixed it before you can access the game again.

• Guys i fixed the problem, just reset your PC Lan settings and reset your router then you'll be fine.

• @zelya-x said in I cant login this game, can someone help me?:

Guys i fixed the problem, just reset your PC Lan settings and reset your router then you'll be fine.

That's great news. Just a little question... was that a suggestion given by SoT support... or did you just figure it out? Like to know how Pirates come by their solutions. Nice one matey!!

Views
1 out of 6