Fishing in Devils Roar

• I just got the game with a couple of friends, and we aren’t very good. We are trying to catch all the fish in devils roar, but volcanoes and players keep sinking us. Is there any safe tucked away place to fish that is clear of volcanoes and not easily seen by players.

Views
  • @timmypokolop just sail into the Roar until the water-colour changes, there are no volcanos near by, just fish there

• @TimmyPokolop North of Scorched Pass before you get to the shrouded area for Shores of Gold is my preferred spot. It's a decent distance from any volcano and you shouldn't get hit. Not many players in that NE corner of the Roar either. Those that do pass by, are probably going to the Shores of Gold on a Tall Tale so will have no interest in you fishing.

As an added bonus, Brian's Bazaar is just to the South for easy selling access.

This kind of area:

• @withmyapologies ha detto in Fishing in Devils Roar:

North of Scorched Pass before you get to the shrouded area for Shores of Gold is my preferred spot. It's a decent distance from any volcano and you shouldn't get hit. Not many players in that NE corner of the Roar either.

This kind of area:

Great tips this one, i am going to use it a lot!

Views
3 out of 4