I was banned from the official SOT discord for no reason...

• Hello the only reason I am writing this post is because i don't have friends to play with on SOT. I used to play a lot when i was able to go on the discord but something really stupid happened and i was banned from the discord with no threat or warning at all, and if i make new accounts to try to talk to the admins they just ban me again. I eventually ended up deleting the game because without the discord it was pointless and Xbox LFG is full of toxic ppl or noobs. So let me explain what happened, one day i joined this guys game and at some point he wanted me to leave because he wanted every player in the crew to be PC only and not a mix of xbox players. I chose to stay in the crew and the person got very mad and started acting very childish, toxic and rude. He texted me on discord claiming that he was going to get people to report me and get me banned from the discord and that he knew the admins. I thought he was bluffing so i still stood in the game. Eventually at some point he left the game and then a couple mins later i was permanently banned from the officical SOT discord with no warning at all, not even a message from the mods or a message from the bot. I really want to play SOT but i can't play if the only people that take the game seriously are on a discord that I am banned from. Can somebody from rare or one of the deckhands take a look into this?? My discord tag is xSour Budx#4939.

Views
  • @xggx-budz Ahoy matey!

See your other thread for your answer... dropping anchor here as it seems you posted this twice in different areas of the forum!

Views
1 out of 2