Chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work

• The chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work, i press the “T” in the chatpad and the banner where you can write doesn’t appear. Please fix it. This afternon other crew could type in xbox servers and i dont know how because the chatpad doesn’t work.

Views
  • No keyboards allowed as they are too overpowered. lol;

• I believe the expression is, can't have your cake and eat it. The Opt-in community welcomes you brother.

• @dmjoselito
    You can submit a support request here:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?flash_digest=509e04463a852bd4a8cf954998bb467263f73dc6

• @little-squash Will not do any good as it is working as designed. Same as it is in opt-out arena.

• @dmjoselito

This has been the case for the arena also if you opt out.
    At least now you have a lighter controller in your hand 😂🎮

• @dmjoselito said in Chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work:

The chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work, i press the “T” in the chatpad and the banner where you can write doesn’t appear. Please fix it. This afternon other crew could type in xbox servers and i dont know how because the chatpad doesn’t work.

There is nothing to fix as it is working as designed/programmed. It works the same as it does in opt-out arena.

Another saying sums this up, be careful what you wish for.

• @dlchief58 dijo en Chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work:

There is nothing to fix as it is working as designed/programmed. It works the same as it does in opt-out arena.

Another saying sums this up, be careful what you wish for.

And how this afternoon other crew could write own text in my xbox server?

How? If chatpad doesn’t work...

With a keyboard plugged in the xbox?

Chatpad no and keyboard yes????

• @mr-dragon-raaar Might have also been voice to text?

• @dmjoselito There is an option in the settings menu that turns on a 'virtual keyboard'.... Then you just hotkey it to your d-pad.

In-game it brings up the Xbox keyboard......it sucks, but it works...

• Just don’t opt out of cross play. Chat returns, plus challenging competition.

• @poslio dijo en Chatpad in xbox servers doesn’t work:

@dmjoselito There is an option in the settings menu that turns on a 'virtual keyboard'.... Then you just hotkey it to your d-pad.

In-game it brings up the Xbox keyboard......it sucks, but it works...

It works perfectly! Thank you very much. Problem solved. The perfect combination xbox servers and chatpad to talk to other crew.

@sammyr0cks I will never play in a crossplay server anymore, i like the challenge but with the same instruments all players , see you in another game 😜

• @nabberwar you're really proud of this reply seeing as you're copy/pasting it all over.

• Quick, someone drop anchor before this thread escalates any further😂

• As a solution has been found... Dropping anchor... and quick!

Views
14 out of 15