theming

• Favorite theme to use? I generally like Sovereign and the new aristocrat set is actually fun. But I have a lot of themes I've collected now so generally whatever the mood strikes me. I ran aristocrat last night. Everything looks so convincing with the sovereign emotes and the high society hairstyle!

Views
  • @hrubixcube Ooooh I actually don't know what I wear... but All my items are Obsidian/Nightshine ones!

• @hrubixcube I use a mix of order of souls and Legendary, but at times I will go Bone crusher depended on what I intend to get up too.

• @hrubixcube

I have such a hard time diverting from Blacks and Greys.

I can't put any "high-society" stuff on my Pirate, no sovereign or Admiral stuff usually. it just doesn't fit, because a he's a no-good dirty scoundrel who was born and raised in The Wilds.

Theming wise, I must always go with something dark and intimidating, or something raggedy. (unless I just decide to run full Legendary stuff).

Bonecrusher is my favorite set for my pirate, although I don't always wear that one.

• @chronodusk see, my pirate is like a Stede Bonnet type of character. A filthy stinking rich dude turned pirate

• the new aristrocrat cannons capstan wheel and figurehead looks so good...i think its now one of my favorites

• My pirate is mostly bone crusher - I used to wear no top to show off my tattooes but now rocking the newly added scrapper shirt. I don't really like the bone crusher eyepatch so I have the hunter eyepatch equipped. And my pirate has both legs and hands intact.

The ship set I am usually equipping these days is the Killer Whale in combo with the Mercenary capstan/cannons/wheel and The Hungering One figurehead. Sometimes I'll use the bone crusher complete set.

• @hrubixcube said in theming:

Favorite theme to use? I generally like Sovereign and the new aristocrat set is actually fun. But I have a lot of themes I've collected now so generally whatever the mood strikes me. I ran aristocrat last night. Everything looks so convincing with the sovereign emotes and the high society hairstyle!

all ways admiral or red admiral or jack sparrow look alike or anything I own

• @weedstar-deluxe said in theming:

the new aristrocrat cannons capstan wheel and figurehead looks so good...i think its now one of my favorites

aye me to and the figurehead is the one from the tales from the sea of thieves book and it's the silver blades figurehead

• @musicmee said in theming:

@hrubixcube Ooooh I actually don't know what I wear... but All my items are Obsidian/Nightshine ones!

I wear anything I own or admiral

• @closinghare208 said in theming:

@weedstar-deluxe said in theming:

the new aristrocrat cannons capstan wheel and figurehead looks so good...i think its now one of my favorites

aye me to and the figurehead is the one from the tales from the sea of thieves book and it's the silver blades figurehead

Exactly what I thought about when I saw it! If anything, the Silver Blade set should have that (recoloured obviously) instead of just the plain dove.

• @realstyli said in theming:

@closinghare208 said in theming:

Exactly what I thought about when I saw it! If anything, the Silver Blade set should have that (recoloured obviously) instead of just the plain dove.

it's an eagle isn't it? I meant on the insider set I got confused

• @closinghare208 said in theming:

@realstyli said in theming:

it's an eagle isn't it?

I assumed it was the dove described in the book but without the lady? Before reading the book recently, I thought it might have been a seagull... not 100% sure.

• @realstyli said in theming:

@realstyli said in theming:

it's an eagle isn't it?

I assumed it was the dove described in the book but without the lady? Before reading the book recently, I thought it might have been a seagull... not 100% sure.

a dove for sure

• Mostly Bilge Rat and Wailing Barnacle with a couple random pieces thrown in depending on mood.

Basically, I like a cobbled together, "sea hobo" look.

• Recently Piratelord Jacket and Bandana, before mostly red or blue Admiral Jacket and the blue Anniversary hat or Rose hat for the red Jacket.

I very much like the red ceremonial Admiral Hull and earlier the Bonecrusher Sails, recently i use the Lord Guardian Sails.

A mix of the 2 Ashen Sets to wear for myself and the ship i like also..

Like also Bonecrusher Wheel and anchor

• Equipment: Bilge Rat, the broken shovel is especially cool!
    Weapons: Rogue Sea Dog.
    Ship: Rogue Sea Dog.
    Pirate clothing/cosmetics: I can't remember all of the names off the top of my head, but it's this:

Love the new hat and I don't like wearing shirts or jackets since it hides the tattoos.

Views
1 out of 17