Just finished Legends of the Sea yesterday.

• Me and some dudes finished it in 5 hours or so, without any guides... just using our memory of the world! YAY! Best. Tattoo. Ever.

Views
  • I was hoping for more "coloured" tattoos, like the Ashen Dragon one where there's pink details mixed with the black ink. Because that looks super cool and on my opinion the best tattoo, yet.

• @levitski7813 Me too! I would love to see more colorful tattoos, and also more tattoos that are bit more filled in. Most of the tattoo sets just look like random pictures slapped in various areas. I would like to see full upper body patterns and things along those lines. The final tattoo you get from Umbra looks pretty cool though.

• Kudos to you an ye crew fellow Pirate.
    Question though: As awesome as the new Tattoo sets are were you not a tad disappointed that the Umbra one was lacking any leg tattoos and not a full body set?
    I know i was a little not much just a lil.

• @ixxolos I hadnt noticed that... i usually... yknow... wear pants, but now that you mention it, yeah, thats a bit of a dissapointment

• @klutchxking518 I have not really started this updates commendations but am looking forward to doing them.

• @action-yojimbo said in Just finished Legends of the Sea yesterday.:

@klutchxking518 I have not really started this updates commendations but am looking forward to doing them.

I have start on the outpost you spawn in at and then do the islands

• Another tip, while searching for all the stuff you can also drop a voyage. I've dropped an Athena voyage for myself and started sailing around. About 5 hours later I got back at Umbra to buy my new favourite tattoo and also gained roughly 48 sea miles with Athena. So if you are short on miles sailing with any of the 3 companies, just drop a voyage and set sail :)

Views
1 out of 8