Gilded Voyage

• I accidentally bought the wrong gilded voyage. I was trying to buy the pirate gilded voyage and accidentally bought the order of souls voyage and it doesn't let you buy another voyage so I cant try out the new content.

Views
  • I'm afraid you only get to pick one. You have to read the bottom text carefully. I almost did the same thing this morning.

• Buying the wrong quest does not mean you miss out on trying the new content..

Be careful I'm future and maybe get a friend to buy the one you wanted.. not the end of the world matey 🤷‍♂️🍻

• We still harass my crewmate who bought the wrong one last year.

• I mean.. is it really new content though?

It's just taking captains chests to the reapers hideout. The voyage just gives you more at once.

It sucks you bought the last one, but you're not actually locked out of anything.

I would actually take the skulls or silk crates over the chests tbh. Getting guaranteed villainous skulls otherwise is a matter of doing high level voyages where skeletons just annoyingly soak up hits, and the silk crates is sailing around hoping to get lucky finding them, or doing forts.. atleast with chests you can get 20 of those done pretty straightforward and with least hassle.

• @mjfekete s%$* happens...I almost bought the wrong one as I expected the gilded athena to be the 4th, but I read the description and saw it wasn't the athena...read next time carefully, can't do nothing else

• Yeh I almost bought the wrong one but I read the description.
    The name of the OoS voyage should be changed.

Views
6 out of 7