Hit recognition

• Hello,
    I have a huge problem with hitting blank hit markers while engaging in pvp. I use double gun and often will hit an enemy with either a snipe or pistol shot and deal no damage to them. It is quite frustrating especially if I’m in a situation where I can easily kill someone but end up dying due to hitting blank hit markers. Thanks

Views
  • @paintedgecko839 sagte in Hit recognition:

It is quite frustrating especially if I’m in a situation where I can easily kill someone but end up dying due to hitting blank hit markers. Thanks

Agree to hit markers, but i want to "abuse" your quote as evidence for easy kills with DG and that it is a bad PvP meta.
    Killing someone with cutlass beeing a constraint weapon would lead to more diverse tactics and fights and more less to easy DG shot kills.
    The only gun to oneshot someone is the blunder, what i think also need to change.

Here are my suggestions :

Reduce all gun damage 20%
    Make blunder and EOR 1 shot weapons and flintlock 2 shots.
    Blunder to repell someone off your ladder. EOR to sniper a keg or slow someone down like your leg is broken after falling.
    Flintlock to use as you wish in combination with cutlass.
    With ammo boxes a good way to make combat less fps shooter style.

I want more piratish fights with guns and melee not possible to shoot someone down that quick.

It would lead to more diverse fights, need more tactic about positioning and choose the right weapon at the right time.

I'd also like to have 10% chance of wet guns dont work for the same time they were underwater.
    You dive 1 Minute, then deal with a wet weapon 1 Minute that has a 10% chance to jam.

Dont allow kegs fuse underwater.
    Make it also about the time the keg was wet until you can lit the fuse.

I want it more about tactical decisions rather than tryhards skills.

• I have just accepted the fact that it’s not getting fixed. Apparently it has been this bad since alpha.

It needs to be fixed but nothing is being done.

• @paintedgecko839 said in Hit recognition:

Hello,
    I have a huge problem with hitting blank hit markers while engaging in pvp. I use double gun and often will hit an enemy with either a snipe or pistol shot and deal no damage to them. It is quite frustrating especially if I’m in a situation where I can easily kill someone but end up dying due to hitting blank hit markers. Thanks

so you want it fixed so you can insta kill every one. Naw…….we got away from that garbage and the games combat is better for it.

• @paintedgecko839 said in Hit recognition:

Hello,

well then don't use double gun because it's an exploit and sword isn't that hard to learn

• @justincase2004 said in Hit recognition:

I have just accepted the fact that it’s not getting fixed. Apparently it has been this bad since alpha.

It needs to be fixed but nothing is being done.

it doesn't it's annoying and deserves to die

• @bugaboo-bill said in Hit recognition:

@paintedgecko839 sagte in Hit recognition:

It is quite frustrating especially if I’m in a situation where I can easily kill someone but end up dying due to hitting blank hit markers. Thanks

Agree to hit markers, but i want to "abuse" your quote as evidence for easy kills with DG and that it is a bad PvP meta.
    Killing someone with cutlass beeing a constraint weapon would lead to more diverse tactics and fights and more less to easy DG shot kills.
    The only gun to oneshot someone is the blunder, what i think also need to change.

Here are my suggestions :

Reduce all gun damage 20%
    Make blunder and EOR 1 shot weapons and flintlock 2 shots.
    Blunder to repell someone off your ladder. EOR to sniper a keg or slow someone down like your leg is broken after falling.
    Flintlock to use as you wish in combination with cutlass.
    With ammo boxes a good way to make combat less fps shooter style.

I want more piratish fights with guns and melee not possible to shoot someone down that quick.

It would lead to more diverse fights, need more tactic about positioning and choose the right weapon at the right time.

I'd also like to have 10% chance of wet guns dont work for the same time they were underwater.
    You dive 1 Minute, then deal with a wet weapon 1 Minute that has a 10% chance to jam.

Dont allow kegs fuse underwater.
    Make it also about the time the keg was wet until you can lit the fuse.

I want it more about tactical decisions rather than tryhards skills.

I agree with everything but making the blunder a 2 shot weapon or the damage to 20% except the eye of reach

• @closinghare208

Fairly negotiatable :-)

Views
7 out of 8