Island name Pop ups...

• I am playing SoT with my son cross platform.

He is on an Xbox and I am on a Pc...

Two things:

1.) For the life of me, we can't hear each other on a mic. I get the "icon" pop up that I am talking when I talk, but we can't hear each other... I have no problems with mic on other games.. not sure where to look (it's configured and turned on).

2.) When we get near islands, the Xbox version notifies what island we are near, but the PC doesn't. Where is the setting to turn that on in the PC?

We are having a blast.

-5id

Views
  • This video should help you with the mic issue

• @na5id said in Island name Pop ups...:

2.) When we get near islands, the Xbox version notifies what island we are near, but the PC doesn't. Where is the setting to turn that on in the PC?

that is what i wanna find out too, why does the PC version have no audio/visual pop ups when your on a voyage or even when close to an island? the console has it, why not PC?

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 3 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 4