What did you get for xmass

• Did you guys get any presents this xmass?

https://www.mupload.nl/img/uihnvnr.png

I got myself the collector blue glinting figurehead and the charity sails from rare gift!
    I got the hull from a ancient skellie.
    I use the legend canon, capstan and wheel they are also gold with blue i think its nice.

Blue lantarns.. now i need to rethink my outfit 🙆‍♂️

Views
  • @ruigtand-nl I finally got Star Wars Battlefront 2, and I had bought 3 months of game pass for my birthday/Christmas.

• Very nice looking setup!

• @ruigtand-nl

love my red corsair ship and sails i got fom preordering the SoT RPG.
    Its my standard ship for long time, also the red admiral jacket is what i wear for a long time.
    I made changes in between, but with my new sails i am very happy with my red corsair outfit :)

My daughter painted a cup for me:
    Who needs superheroes, i have my Dad.

i'm still touched ;D

good winds to you
    ~Bill

• @bugaboo-bill

Those sails are awesome i just seen the logo on a shirt in the shop too xD

Thats a really nice cup you got cheers!

• @foxdodge

Well happy birthday!! 🥳

• @ruigtand-nl Thanks, but it was in October lol.

• Borderlands 3

• @bugaboo-bill Im still waiting for my order :(

• @ruigtand-nl
    New headset. Very nice one too. I've been a mute since we started digging up skull and bone crates. It's nice getting to hear the more subtle audible cues again that go completely unheard through a TV turned down low. For instance during a battle, I'm no longer constantly paranoid that someone is trying to climb my ladder since now I can hear them swimming again.

• @testakleze

Also a wireless?

I broke my controller again because of getting coffee with me headset on 🤦‍♂️
    I would like a good one and wireless if if works ok that is 🤷‍♂️

• @ruigtand-nl
    Just a cable running to the controller. No batteries. Noise cancelling with full audio. My previous pair were the exact same but the plug that goes into the controller snapped and unfortunately the xbox doesn't recognize it when I use the USB plug instead.

• @faceyourdemon
    Hope you get it soon!!!

My were shipped 3 weeks before christmas and needed 2 weeks to arrive so it was here before xmas :-)

• I was lucky enough to get The Sea of Thieves hoodie with the logo stamped large on the back. Much love to my good lady for that. Only downside is it's not that chunky for winter, definitely be worn in the summer though.

• This year I have really been enjoying Sea of Thieves, even though I play lots of other games too. But SoT is that one game that I keep playing in between all of the other games, or even while I'm playing other ones too, just for fun. So I was very happy and grateful to receive 3 gifts this year that were specifically related to Sea of Thieves lol!

One was from @Ruigtand-NL in the form of a gift code, which was just so kind of him. Thank you again, Ruigtand NL. You are truly such a nice person to do random gifts of kindness like this! I hope you get to enjoy lots of Nutella goodies this Holiday season, my friend! 😊🎄🙇‍♀️🎅🎁☃ I used this gift to purchase some Ancient Coins which I will use in the Pirate Emporium towards a special ship set soon. 😊🌊🤝

From my other half, he got me an SSD for my Xbox, so now I can put all of my games on that and it makes them run more smoothly and load much faster lol. This was primarily for Sea of Thieves, to help with the loading times. I have definitely noticed a big improvement so this will help a lot on the Seas! 😵😄🌊🎅

He also got me a really funny gift which is a great addition to the gaming room lol. There is a store on Etsy which does customizable gaming prints and you can have them framed. So, he got me this lol:

alt text

He says I search barrels too much, so hence the "Captain Spiral The Searcher" lol. 😂 He is the kind of pirate who loads in, drops sails and just goes. I say, "What if you get a Kraken or a Skeleton ship or another player? You need lots of supplies!" He is the kind of pirate that lives on the edge and crosses that bridge when he gets to it... usually without enough supplies lol. 😂🤭 So, he laughs at me as I'm always filling my pockets with planks, cannonballs and fruit any time I can. He added in the Shores of Plenty as I love this area so much, and specifically Smuggler's Bay because I just love that island and I always say I want to live there. 😎👌🏝

It was a great Christmas this year, and I hope everyone enjoyed theirs and I wish Happy Holidays to all! 👏🎄🎉🎅🌊✨🎁🏝🏴

• @ruigtand-nl said in What did you get for xmass:

Did you guys get any presents this xmass?

https://www.mupload.nl/img/uihnvnr.png

I got myself the collector blue glinting figurehead and the charity sails from rare gift!
    I got the hull from a ancient skellie.
    I use the legend canon, capstan and wheel they are also gold with blue i think its nice.

Blue lantarns.. now i need to rethink my outfit 🙆‍♂️

i got a sextant for christmas

• @spiralout46and2
    I gotta say. I like your tag. Both great songs and I actually learned to play forty six and 2 a few years back.

• God dam socks

• @testakleze said in What did you get for xmass:

@spiralout46and2
    I gotta say. I like your tag. Both great songs and I actually learned to play forty six and 2 a few years back.

Thanks! It's very rare that someone gets the reference. 😎 Two of my favorites, for sure. That's very cool that you learned Forty Six & 2! I've been listening to it for about 20 years, and still listen to it to this day. It's timeless. Spiral out, and keep going, my friend... 🤝🎶😎

• I got an electric toothbrush :D

• @meatdude4 said in What did you get for xmass:

I got an electric toothbrush :D

still a good present anyways

Views
1 out of 21