Staying online?

• Hello,
    I’ve a question. I bought my mother-in-law Sea of Thieves for her birthday in April right after it’s release. She has family sharing on so my father-in-law can play as well - they both play on PC and both have been playing with us since she started. Since the second last update, anytime the both of them are playing they can’t stay on longer than 5 minutes, one or the other, or both gets kicked off continually. But if one is playing and the other is not, they’re fine. We updated all their drivers and can not figure out what the issue is? It’s making voyages on a galleon really difficult and they’re ahem older and are getting really frustrated (we haven’t been able to play much of the updates with them). Any help would be appreciated.
    Also, there’s no beards and they’ve tried playing at their house and ours so different internet connections.

Views
  • @nefariousfate If they are playing on the same license then they won't be able to play at the same time.

Family Sharing does just that, it shares a single license. If you all want to play at the same time, you would need to purchase another copy of the game.

• @triheadedmonkey they’ve been playing it for over a year together with the same key though? They’ve never had an issue before the second last update. And I can have my daughter play at the same time as me on Xbox or pc with family sharing.

Views
2 out of 3