Games with Gold - December 2019

• Ahoy all!

Cannot believe we are about to be in December already! This months free games are shaping up nicely too.

Kicking if the month will be Insane Robots for Xbox One, which will be available to download for free all month. For Xbox 360, it will be Toy Story 3, available from December 1st to December 15th. Two free games that I think might be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike!

Second half of the month starts gives us Jurassic World Evolution, which will be free for Gold members between December 16th and January 15th. I don’t know about you other pirates, but I am quite excited for this one!

For Xbox360, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD will be free between December 16th and December 31st. I am quite happy that the Castlevania collection has been built up quite well!

Thats all from me for this post, hope you all enjoy at least one of these freebies!

Sail true!

Views
  • @dumy2008 You just made my night with the Jurassic World News

• I remember getting Toy story 3 for my son many years ago.. And probably played it to completion myself. It was a fun title, with a bit of everything thrown in.

• @testakleze Glad I have! It looked amazing pre release, so happy to be able to get hands on it at a price I can afford!

@NeedSmokes My kids will love Toy Story 3, but even more so, I will. :D

• @dumy2008 Jurassic World is a great game! I’ve had a lot of fun with that one.

Also looking forward to Castlevania I played the first but never got around to this one.

Views
4 out of 5