Insta Brig used to steal considerable time and effort.

• My crew and I had been sailing the seas, enjoying ourselves in typical pirate form. We gathered quite a store of supply (cannon balls, boards, and magical peel free bananas) One friend had to leave for dinner and the others suffered connection issues. (I personally suddenly found myself at the bottom of the ocean) In short, I found myself alone on a galley, with a large stockpile, ready to take on the Skeleton Fort in the distance. However, while my crew were attempting to rejoin the game, a group of three popped into my ship and instantly threw me in the brig. Laughing and telling me it was "rough bro" when I explained the issue my crew had experienced. There was no prior communication before I found myself locked up.

This needs to be fixed. It's enough of an issue when joining into a galleon ends you up instantly in the brig, but that isnt much of a loss, you can just rejoin. (yes it's toxic for the community, but it's just a load time) However this was something different. There was considerable time put into filling our supply so we could take on the fort. This must be addressed or the community of this game will go the way of Rust and Dayz.

I suggest a "friends only" box to click for joining your ship, or "invite only".

Views
  • ya well i have had pple do that to me alot just to get me to leave so there friend can join. u know what i do load up a movie/anime on another monitor and click back into sea of thieves and enable a macro (A press and D press) so i just go back and forth and not get kicked out for afk and waste there time untill they leave or i get free credit for treasure.

• no. they will not change the brig function just because you didnt like getting brigged.

• Getting brigged is awesome, you get treasure without doing anything. Unless you get brigged by us, we usually fill up the ship with buckets of water enough to drown the one in the brig but not enough to sink the ship. But yeah, watching a movie and getting treasure at the same time is nice.

• @celtic-voyager said in Insta Brig used to steal considerable time and effort.:

My crew and I had been sailing the seas, enjoying ourselves in typical pirate form. We gathered quite a store of supply (cannon balls, boards, and magical peel free bananas) One friend had to leave for dinner and the others suffered connection issues. (I personally suddenly found myself at the bottom of the ocean) In short, I found myself alone on a galley, with a large stockpile, ready to take on the Skeleton Fort in the distance. However, while my crew were attempting to rejoin the game, a group of three popped into my ship and instantly threw me in the brig. Laughing and telling me it was "rough bro" when I explained the issue my crew had experienced. There was no prior communication before I found myself locked up.

This needs to be fixed. It's enough of an issue when joining into a galleon ends you up instantly in the brig, but that isnt much of a loss, you can just rejoin. (yes it's toxic for the community, but it's just a load time) However this was something different. There was considerable time put into filling our supply so we could take on the fort. This must be addressed or the community of this game will go the way of Rust and Dayz.

I suggest a "friends only" box to click for joining your ship, or "invite only".

just fraud dispute the game and move along they clearly do not care about this product

I am planning on uninstalling once my trial ends only used up two days max of it because of this

sea of thieves is more or less

pay $100 to get locked up so you cannot use or access game do we have to pay in micro transactions later on to get out too?

• @cattaleyaathena said in Insta Brig used to steal considerable time and effort.:

@celtic-voyager said in Insta Brig used to steal considerable time and effort.:

My crew and I had been sailing the seas, enjoying ourselves in typical pirate form. We gathered quite a store of supply (cannon balls, boards, and magical peel free bananas) One friend had to leave for dinner and the others suffered connection issues. (I personally suddenly found myself at the bottom of the ocean) In short, I found myself alone on a galley, with a large stockpile, ready to take on the Skeleton Fort in the distance. However, while my crew were attempting to rejoin the game, a group of three popped into my ship and instantly threw me in the brig. Laughing and telling me it was "rough bro" when I explained the issue my crew had experienced. There was no prior communication before I found myself locked up.

just fraud dispute the game and move along they clearly do not care about this product

I am planning on uninstalling once my trial ends only used up two days max of it because of this

warning. if you try a bank chargeback, they usually close your entire microsoft live account and you lose everything on it, including all games.

you probably should add that disclaimer to your salty refund post.

• @lowbei

• @cattaleyaathena said in Insta Brig used to steal considerable time and effort.:

@lowbei

didnt watch it. reported for spam. cya :)

• Me and my mates we are usually 3 people, we are trying to find a 4th person to play with regulary, one way we trying to find that person is by letting a random join us in a full gallion game, if they don't have a mic, or atleast understand my orders to sails ankor and when to do what as a crewmen we brig them right away, same goes for if we feel like they aren't up to snuff when it comes to being with our crew.

We throw them in the brig in hope they will get bored and leave so a new one can take there place and hopefully they got a mic and a clear voice to communicate with and also aren't playing like a total scrub.

Views
5 out of 9