ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]

• Ahoy!

We're VERY excited to announce our full set of 60 (SIXTY) launch achievements for Sea of Thieves!

You can read the full blog here, check out all the artwork individually on Facebook, and feel free to discuss and speculate below in true #SeaOfTease fashion.

We look forward to adding many more to the list in future, and who knows - maybe some of you may even become the subject of future "Legend" achievements...

Ted "Red Rage" Timmins

Views
  • @teddy-25

These riddle achievements are cryptic, to get to 1000 first I need to be quick!

Super happy that the riddle based clues got in!

• @teddy-25 That artwork is absolutely gorgeous!!!

• Oh man! :heart eyes emoji:

I wholeheartedly look forward to all the memes that will come out of the awesome achievement art!
    Also, because I can't decide, which achievement do you think you will be trying to unlock first?

• @TEDDY-25
    1k banana boxes!!! That's like 50k BANANAS!!
    Thank you for the news and the hard work!
    Riddles be me favorites! Well, after bananas!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1j0LMTrqLjZYc0Jq/giphy.gif

• Are these achievements something that will show up in game as well (not just for your gamescore?) Also, will you have feats of strength achievments added for people who have things that nobody else after launch could possibly get? (Such as the Insider Founder Title - cut off on 1st Dec), and will you be adding EPIC loot quests (like the original Everquest) which takes you weeks to finish and has many many steps to it?

Kind regards.

• @teddy-25 Ted!! I am in love with the riddles mate, amazing job on putting them together! There’s a few that are straight forward but most will definitely take some deciphering which I really like!!

• @khaleesibot Gotta be #Bemorepirate for me because ya know....#BeMorePirate :P

• Awesome!!! Just awesome :D
    And I will DEFINETLY start with the "What shall we do with the Drunken Sailor?" one :D
    Since every time I logged into Sot I got drunk and played music, it's a ritual by now XD

• "You Fight Like a Merchant" legitimately made me laugh out loud. I'm glad you guys have a sense of humor.

• In on of the screens serving as art for the achievements, I spy a boarding axe and scrub brush in an equipment chest. :D

In another one it seems that the tavern might have several npc's hanging around, which would be great and add a lot of life to them! fingers crossed

• @TEDDY-25 @KattTruewalker these look fantastic and very much looking forward to seeking these out as we all set sail together next Tuesday. Talk about exciting times ahead. Really great work from everyone at Rare and the best community 👏 👏 🐖 🐔 🐍 🐙 ☠️

• This game continues to impress me, good work.

• Thnx @TEDDY-25 ! Can't wait to complete them all!

• @teddy-25 I love these! From the riddles to the sayings and quotes... Best achievement list ever

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Or just badly written enough :D (P.S. thank you, means a lot :) )

• @TEDDY-25 Wow this list is amazing best list I've seen in a long time, fab artwork and your great hard work thinking up the riddles definately work!

• @TEDDY-25 Soooo many! Not sure where to start lol

I love ‘Tactical C*****r’ lol

• Very excited for all of these achievements (the riddles really make them special!) However, I am playing on a PC, and I'm wondering if achievements are integrated into the Microsoft Store. Even if they aren't, I can still make a checklist them on a Google Doc :D

• References galore for those with keen eye! I spotted several from Pirates of the Caribbean and a pair from Secret of Monkey Island.

• @teddy-25 loving the references!

• @seldros download the xbox app you'll see them there

• @scoobywrx555 Thanks!

• @musicmee
    Can see the Commendation Achievements taking a while - 1000 shipwrecked chests cashed in, 1000 Captains chests, 1000 banana crates delivered on time etc etc
    That's going to be tough for the extreme pvpers :)

• @logansdadtoo Yup... some of the comendations in game are super tough anyway... like defeating so many fort captains.... ain't nobody got time for that!

It's going to be a long couple of days! #NoSleepForMe

• So will these pop for a crew or individually so kinda like other games have done, do something yourself or see another player do it

• @musicmee
    Couple of days!! Hahaha!!

(say this in the Big Brother 'Geordie' voice)
    Day 28
    Musicmee is starting to believe that he really can #BeMorePirate & is certain he's going to be the 1st pirate legend. Unfortunately for him 11000 others beat him to it.

• @logansdadtoo No matter how many days it takes...

http://www.taushpointo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/no-no.gif

• @logansdadtoo I don't know why but that picture creeps me out l**o. XD

• @scoobywrx555 said in ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]:

So will these pop for a crew or individually so kinda like other games have done, do something yourself or see another player do it

Anything that feels like it would be crew-based is crew-based, that was our approach to these.

But here's a task to the forums; 5 points if you can guess the reference, and 10 points if you can guess the riddle!

• Good post, thank you.

• @khaleesibot said in ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]:

Oh man! :heart eyes emoji:

I wholeheartedly look forward to all the memes that will come out of the awesome achievement art!
    Also, because I can't decide, which achievement do you think you will be trying to unlock first?

I reckon I'm just about good enough at the game to unlock; Legends - "Cronch".

• Legends – "This is Unacceptable!" [25G]
    Just reminds me of this everytime i see that phrase :)

• @teddy-25 i think theres quite a few references there.
    "You fight like a dairy farmer!"
    "How Appropriate! You Fight Like a Cow!"

• @teddy-25 said in ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]:

@scoobywrx555 said in ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED! [1000G]:

So will these pop for a crew or individually so kinda like other games have done, do something yourself or see another player do it

Anything that feels like it would be crew-based is crew-based, that was our approach to these.

But here's a task to the forums; 5 points if you can guess the reference, and 10 points if you can guess the riddle!

Guess the reference to what lol im missing something here but i dont know what. Gonna have to ask the audience or phone one of my non existent friends here xD

Views
3 out of 80