This winter. Will rare re-release the bone Chiller costume

• I know it's a little early, but I wanted the bone Chiller costume ever since I saw it unfortunately I was unable to play when it was released and since the Emporium seems to only be in game I couldn't buy it. I love this game and I've been playing since launch but I had a time where I couldn't because I had poor internet. Please Rare take pity on some of us who were unable to get it in the original release.

Views
    questiongeneral
  • Yup dw they will

• Hopefully and the Frozen Horizon set.

• Most likely. I’m more so hoping we see a return of the Frozen Horizon clothing/vanity as twitch drops. Would also be happy with the rest of the Frostbite set to make its way into the shops but that seems far fetched these days.

• Im not sure why they wouldnt!

• @frostychilled71 thats what im waiting aswell

• Still need the Frozen Horizon gloves and belt, so I certainly have my fingers crossed. 🤞😅

• I have questions are think changing to unreal engine? I think it will be good idea it stuff done faster. Second one is what happen ot skeleton pet? @capt-cosh

• @handledalpaca93 I can't speak for the engine I don't know much about that. But the Skelital pets did return around Halloween last year. But I don't see them this year.

• @capt-cosh said in This winter. Will rare re-release the bone Chiller costume:

@handledalpaca93 I can't speak for the engine I don't know much about that. But the Skelital pets did return around Halloween last year. But I don't see them this year.

They also forgot to release the Lucky Clover tankard around St. Patty's Day, which upset me greatly, because I had finally decided to buy it. Their loss (of money) I guess... 🙄

• @galactic-geek said in This winter. Will rare re-release the bone Chiller costume:

@capt-cosh said in This winter. Will rare re-release the bone Chiller costume:

@handledalpaca93 I can't speak for the engine I don't know much about that. But the Skelital pets did return around Halloween last year. But I don't see them this year.

They also forgot to release the Lucky Clover tankard around St. Patty's Day, which upset me greatly, because I had finally decided to buy it. Their loss (of money) I guess... 🙄

Hopefully they bring it back for you and others, I have worn it every day since it first was offered. It's my favorite.

for the original post, absolutely bring it back for people.

Views
questiongeneral
10 out of 11