Cosmetics/Weapons

• I would like Rare at the moment to stop recycling cosmetics tbh.

Make something new like for example;
    Vasco da Gama

I like the hat.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Sadly disappointed to see that the blackcoat executive admiral jacket is a rendition of the standard admiral jacket and not a black version of the original executive admiral jacket - truly a missed opportunity, IMO. 😭

I was actually going to post on this sooner but the forums have been down for me recently. I think they made a mistake or they are trying to throw people off when they come out with the black variant of the Admiral Set. They have every piece correct except for the jacket which is unbelievably unusual....I also noticed that some of the visual/render icons when you actually select those pieces in the clothing shop are off as well. They might have rushed that update to be honest and just threw everything in there even though its not what it should be....

alt text

alt text

• @talvheet said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I would like Rare at the moment to stop recycling cosmetics tbh.

Make something new like for example;
    Vasco da Gama

I like the hat.

Eventually they will go through all the recycles they have created and it will end up being all new sets. I honestly don't mind the recolors as it still creates uniqueness in the visuals. Obviously with all the variations I posted once they hit 3 variations of each set they will have to move on to newer sets in the near future and not just a new one here or there.

Additionally, it is a sweet hat.

• Here is another NPC render in the pirate emporium that show us some more variants of the Ashen Dragon Set (Dress & Gloves) and a currently unused Hairstyle.

alt text

• @voshell We also don't have a red admiral jacket with a bandolier either...

@voshell We also don't have a red admiral jacket with a bandolier either...

That is true. I see a lot of NPC renders for that variation as well; especially in the pirate emporium (example above). They obviously have it ready to release, but the question is when?

alt text

• I made a quick (and ugly) image showing all the unavailable cosmetics that we can see in the Emporium. If I missed any, let me know!

Noticed that the hairstyle on 29 is the same as Wild Henry

• @neon-ic0n I like how you pointed to everything. Though there are some that appear awfully familiar, likely recolors, if new.

• @neon-ic0n said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I made a quick (and ugly) image showing all the unavailable cosmetics that we can see in the Emporium. If I missed any, let me know!

Noticed that the hairstyle on 29 is the same as Wild Henry

I am really impressed that they let so much unreleased cosmetics slip by knowing its not available in game.....

• There seems to be a new Creator crew Hull and figurehead coming soon:

• i wish they'd just release more cosmetic stuff to the normal shops and the athenas fortune store

i wish they were more basic and pirate-y like more tricorne hats and long coats, including the rapier there were also some really nice looking "boring" sword skins in the concept photos you posted

• Has anyone else had issues posting lately? Every time I try to submit a post it just stays highlighted and never takes

• I am fairly impressed with the new crossover/collaboration with Pirates of the Caribbean (video linked below)....it should definitely be interesting to say the least....

• link text

alt text

• I had to post the above two comments in separate installments just for them to take....

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

My goodness I want this so baddd.

• Give us the Victorious Sea Dog set to match the blunderbuss!

I am going to go off topic just slightly but it involves cosmetics as well as a new content idea. Lets get a tall tale that pertains to Spinal from Killer Instinct as a Skeleton Lord in SoT pertaining to his story/background!

alt text

It could involve his Galleon/Ship that was used as a stage in the first two games and you have find him on the open seas and sink him to continue the tall tale; it would more or less be a special/rare equivalent to a current Skeleton Galleon. You then would have to sail to a new island "Shipwreck Shore" from KI (2013) "The shores were to be the final resting place of countless vessels that were victims to Spinal and his pursuit across seven seas to regain of some artifact of power. The cove is a graveyard of souls and broken hulls that have accumulated over the years and a new home for the Kraken."

You would need go through a guaranteed Kraken encounter to gain access to the shores of the island and then finally the boss fight with Spinal himself!

Powers & Abilities

Spinal is a skilled swordsman, seeming to have retained all of his finesse with a sword & shield from his past life. While he does wield weaponry, he also possesses strange, magical abilities, such as teleportation and manipulation of ghostly skulls (equal damage/variations to what a ghost fleet can fire) and skeletal arms that appear from the ground (dealing equal damage to a unarmed skeleton swiping at you for 1 - 3 hits). He can also absorb projectiles into his shield, then convert them into his own fiery attacks.

The cosmetics unlocked for completing the tall tale could be "Spinals Cutlass", "Spinals Headband", and possibly and updated version of the previous figurehead or a re-release.

alt text

alt text

Hopefully now that they got the dream crossover finalized this will open the doors for the other obvious cameo that needs to make its way into Sea of Thieves. That amazing idea posted earlier in this forum is slightly more within grasp and a possibility! As Voshell said, lets give Spinal a Tall Tale crossover! The figurehead already gives them an art style to go by!

• @limend I feel like I have a really old picture of this ship set somewhere. One that was accidentally leaked awhile back in some artwork. Glad to see it’s getting some more pieces though!

• @capt-soul-beard said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

My goodness I want this so baddd.

What if that was just a remodeled, and oversized, flintlock? 😅🤔

@capt-soul-beard said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Make the dmg between a flintlock and EoR.

• @capt-soul-beard said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

This is an oversimplification - what will its accuracy, range, reload speed, and aim time be?

Agreed on the above shirt. I would sport it in game for sure! A couple other cosmetics they need to add is both mysterious stranger outfits and the masked stranger outfit.

alt text

alt text

These cosmetics already exist more or less. The mysterious stranger just has a black version of the dashing tricorne player cosmetic, a full black version of the ferryman jacket with no symbols, a black and silver version of the executive admiral shirt and belt, and silver legend accessories.

The masked stranger has the full hunter get up, just with a hood and a mask.

• @chronodusk said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Agreed on the above shirt. I would sport it in game for sure! A couple other cosmetics they need to add is both mysterious stranger outfits and the masked stranger outfit.

alt text

alt text

These cosmetics already exist more or less. The mysterious stranger just has a black version of the dashing tricorne player cosmetic, a full black version of the ferryman jacket with no symbols, a black and silver version of the executive admiral shirt and belt, and silver legend accessories.

The masked stranger has the full hunter get up, just with a hood and a mask.

True on the mysterious stranger cosmetics but I wasn't necessarily speaking of the model itself. The color scheme is just superior compared to some of the others; and the gloves don't exist as they have the Athena emblem on them. The black Legendary Pirate Eyepatch variant is also better than the one we have, I think a lot more people would equip it. In regards to the Masked Stranger I more or less meant her hood & mask being available as I have realized long since that she is wearing the Hunter outfit. Variety is always better!

• At least the hood ^

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

This is an oversimplification - what will its accuracy, range, reload speed, and aim time be?

All the same as the EoR (damage, hipfire, reload, etc...) but with no zoom/scope and possibly reduce the range to match the flintlocks if it ends up being OP to balance it out.

• This is an oversimplification - what will its accuracy, range, reload speed, and aim time be?

Accuracy- EoR
    Range- EoR
    Reload Speed- Between Flintlock and EoR
    Aim Time- BBuss

Views
268 out of 1353