Where are all the hot girls?

• I just got jebaited out of $30 for some hot pixels, but they are nowhere to be seen in this game.

The Sea of Thieves comic did not have a single female that was morbidly obese, 80 years old, deformed, toothless and looks like the result of 20 generations of inbreeding. Official SoT female characters are all thin, young and at least mildly attractive. So you can imagine my consternation when I found out all the in-game female characters look like disgusting freaks of nature... Clearly, Rare thinks that is appealing since it's being shoved down the throats of the players.

This game needs some serious injection of animu babes.

Views
    general
  • You should see my latest Insider character... Apart from the black beard, she’s pretty hot!

• I'm pretty sure the internet will cure your needs there OP.

• Here we have a genuine rare look at the first in their kind--a player of the game who was drawn in by the comics rather than the norm/traditional means.

• Go look around bruh there are plenty of hot babes out there. Just gotta know where to look. If you're spending all your time with the undead hoping to see a perfect 10 you might be there a while (except Briggsy, she has some fight in her if you wanna go flirt with her).

Besides thicc girls is always good in my book. Or you can go jump in the water and go say hi to Anna (unless Paul shows up to ruin your day).

Alternatively you could go to the Arena and check out Lesedi but watch her, she will glare and not be impressed no matter what you do.

• @reekycafe551901 said in Where are all the hot girls?:

I just got jebaited out of $30 for some hot pixels, but they are nowhere to be seen in this game.

The Sea of Thieves comic did not have a single female that was morbidly obese, 80 years old, deformed, toothless and looks like the result of 20 generations of inbreeding. Official SoT female characters are all thin, young and at least mildly attractive. So you can imagine my consternation when I found out all the in-game female characters look like disgusting freaks of nature... Clearly, Rare thinks that is appealing since it's being shoved down the throats of the players.

This game needs some serious injection of animu babes.

Errrrrr.....Some dudes dig that 'toothless deformed 80 year old' look, who are we to judge🤣 I think you are looking for something a bit more spicy than a kids pirates comic my friend 😂

• (https://images.app.goo.gl/TNu6qsjuoXMFJ2iL8)

• At my age... im happy with a friendly girl with a sweet voice 🤭

• @reekycafe551901 said in Where are all the hot girls?:

...single female that was morbidly obese, 80 years old, deformed, toothless and looks like the result of 20 generations of inbreeding...

I don't imagine pirates any other way. And we don't even talk about exotic diseases...

• shes not much to look at but shes got kind eyes

• pirates not hot... the character design in sot is great,

• Go check out Grace at Morrow's Peak Outpost. She's HOT!

• @surveyorpete said in Where are all the hot girls?:

You should see my latest Insider character... Apart from the black beard, she’s pretty hot!

alt text

• How dare you! My pirate's wife Eleanor (from Roaring Traders) is quite a catch! Even if she keeps setting off the nearby volcano whenever I visit her at work

(Just a bit of a roleplaying joke I have with me crew)

• well if we are taking our picks i got dibs on olivia.

that one merchant girl has a cute accent who says snakes are just misunderstood you know?

• @revanjstone said in Where are all the hot girls?:

well if we are taking our picks i got dibs on olivia.

that one merchant girl has a cute accent who says snakes are just misunderstood you know?

That'd be Mandy at Daggertooth

• @realstyli thats the one, i dont like her look but i could deal with it for the voice haha. and she can just go to the customization box and change up her look but a voice is forever haha

• bruh ... you dont think the mermaid is hot ??Comon :D

• @reekycafe551901
    Well, Sir , i think you need to clean out yer eyes when you have just awoken and start playing SOT ...It would also be advisable to give the Infinte Pirate Generator more than one spin... There are millions of different characters , and there are very Beautiful Female Pirates to be found , i only cannot assure you that there is a stunning looking lady behind that character , hell, it can be the ugliest bloke ever that you play with ;) Oh , and one more thing, Beauty , real Beauty resides inside , in the character of a Person , the Heart of a Person...i rather have a modal lady with a Golden Heart than a knockout made half of plastic with a Heart made of poison...But that's my opinion.

• hahaha alright....good topic :P

• Maybe you just need a "real world" girlfriend?

• @viperishemu2992 said in Where are all the hot girls?:

Maybe you just need a "real world" girlfriend?

Oh please.

We all know that those are just urban legends.

• @-hombre said in Where are all the hot girls?:

@viperishemu2992 said in Where are all the hot girls?:

Maybe you just need a "real world" girlfriend?

Oh please.

We all know that those are just urban legends.

What is this black magic you both speak off!! 😏

• @reekycafe551901 Took my gf like 2 hours to spin the character wheel ( to me it took even more) but i like it you can appreciate a beautiful character when you see one because they would standout and the randomizer is awesome it forces people like me step out from my comfort zone.
    And it brings humor to my life almost everyday i tell a friend of my that her character looks like an old hag that crawled out of a garbage bin with flies coming out of her mouth with barely working one eye and bad taste in clothing.

• Euhm.. What

• @realstyli said in Where are all the hot girls?:

How dare you! My pirate's wife Eleanor (from Roaring Traders) is quite a catch! Even if she keeps setting off the nearby volcano whenever I visit her at work

(Just a bit of a roleplaying joke I have with me crew)

The reports I hear back from my sister. Well... you guys are perfectly matched. A real shame I was never there for the wedding. Still can't figure out why you chose Molten Sands for the Honeymoon. Anyhow... treat her well... I'm her big brother ( mind you... she punches harder than me, think she can sort you out herself... if you step outta line ) :)

Aye. RP... cool

• @piratecraggy

It was Ellie who chose Molten Sands... something about her being "in lava" with me.

• @realstyli said in Where are all the hot girls?:

@piratecraggy

It was Ellie who chose Molten Sands... something about her being "in lava" with me.

Lol... I've heard that... only happens if you stay too long. End up.. In Lava :)
    Say hi to my Sis from me btw.

• @reekycafe551901 Join leave crews,Repeat x99999 times if this game still exists in 2050 until you find the right one,i have found atleast other cool guys to play with.

Views
general
14 out of 29