A question on stars of a thief

• So I'm doing the tall tail "stars of a thief" And I'm confused by the clue in "An Elusive Story". It says to start at the isle of the singer and shows an island with a large dead tree or a snake statue on top of its center hill. You are then to follow the fish to get to the uncharted island in N-13.

My question is what island is the isle of the singer? Since I know the solution the answer could be Castaway Isle, fools Lagoon, Chicken Isle, Snake isle, or Fort of the damned. But to my knowledge, none of those islands have anything to do with singing or look like the picture. How are you supposed to figure this one out without looking up a guide online?

貼文
    觀看數
    question
  • You answered your question, it is snake island, the thing on the island is the snake statue on the central island, as well, you can see the 2 islands on the side as well.

• I don't remember the details of those riddles, but the tall tale journals speak of the snake as 'having many tongues' and calls it 'the singing snake,' so isle of the singer is Snake Island.

• @eldritchbear So I should start reading all the journals. Thank you.

• I've done just about everything this game has to offer, navigated through nearly every piratical pickle the environment creates

and I still don't think any of it was as confusing or as difficult as going through the tall tales a few years ago without a guide lol

What an adventure it was

• @vahnkiljoy Thank you. this is a little disheartening as the picture seems misleading now that I know what it's supposed to be. in the picture the side islands are connected, so they just look like hills on the same island. And the snake statue is depicted as upright and a clear part of the island's silhouette. But the actual snake statue is coiled and looks like just another rock from a distance. In fact, I didn't even know it was a snake statue till I just now went back to the island looking for it. I've walked by that status dozens of times, and I thought it was just another rock.

• @thenundaamiri If you need additional help, you can look of Rare's guide at this link. https://rarethief.com/sea-of-thieves-tall-tales-guide/
    Their guide has all the puzzle answers. If you're looking for the journals, many of the journals for the tall tales are not on islands that you normally need to travel to for the tall tales. Here's the journal location guide: https://rarethief.com/sea-of-thieves-tall-tales-journal-locations-guide/

貼文
觀看數
question
頁數 2/7