New Ship Cosmetic/Pet - Klabautermann

• Would be neat to see a spirit (Klabautermann) that accompanies our ships given the captaincy update. Was thinking something that could be bought like pets.

For those that are not aware of what this is, read below. Based on real folklore.

A Klabautermann is a water kobold that assists sailors and fishermen on the Baltic and North Sea in their duties. It is a merry and diligent creature, with an expert understanding of most watercraft, and an irrepressible musical talent. It is believed to rescue sailors washed overboard. Despite the positive attributes, there is one omen associated with his presence: no member of a ship blessed by his presence shall ever set eyes on him. He only ever becomes visible to the crew of a doomed ship.

Would be cool to see it appear randomly on the ship during merry times or at the end of a battle when the your own ship is nearly sunk.

What do you think?

貼文
    觀看數
  • It is a merry and diligent creature, with an expert understanding of most watercraft, and an irrepressible musical talent. It is believed to rescue sailors washed overboard

alt text

Despite the positive attributes, there is one omen associated with his presence: no member of a ship blessed by his presence shall ever set eyes on him. He only ever becomes visible to the crew of a doomed ship.

alt text

• @wolfmanbush Thanks for the input lol

• @toningthe-game said in New Ship Cosmetic/Pet - Klabautermann:

@wolfmanbush Thanks for the input lol

just curious is your interest related to one piece? one piece suggestions are quite common around the forums.

might get interest just from that connection

• @toningthe-game

Ships gremlins but helpful.

Geeez I'm gonna see like 20 on my ship the next time I pvp dive lol.

• @pithyrumble Ha. I feel that.

• @wolfmanbush Nah I was looking up ship related folklore for anything interesting and found this. One Piece does that? Thats sick. I was really interested in having more Ship related updates is why I looked it up. Big fan of the customization. Thought something like a ship spirit would be cool.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 4/7