I hate this PvP Mode

• You call that [mod edit] SKILLED BASED MATCHMEAKING
    That's the bigger lie than my dad said 9 years ago
    "I will come back"
    Bro I am LVL 31 and I get ghost and skeleton curse in the same match, if we are both equally skilled just give me the both curses now.
    I hate this game

貼文
    觀看數
  • @sl4yer99204 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• @triheadedmonkey PLZ FIX YOUR GAME NOW

LVL 300 GET NEW PLAYERS AND I GET LVL 140 IN MATCHMAKE FIX YOUR GAME

AND PLZ LET ME EXPRESS MY SELF

• You realize that the matchmaking system tries to find players within your bracket/skill level, but if it can't it pairs you with the next available crew, which in your case happens to be higher skill players.

This should be resolved with the cross-stamp fix.

• How bad do you really want it?

set aside the fomo, the carrot on the string

will achieving this leave you feeling rewarded? is it something you will regularly use?

If you really want it there is only one way to get it and it's not likely to change anytime soon. You gotta dig your boots into the dirt and push through it.

If it's something you're caught up in, because it's new, because it's shiny, because they got you chasing it
    but it doesn't truly hold significance for you

why go through it? there are many many ways to play this game, less frustrating ways or there are other games and hobbies.

Struggle is valuable when it's rewarding in some way

being miserable just to fall in line with others doesn't help you much

• you do realize that, if a crew is committed enough, they can just go into battle and let their ship sink because you get rep just for joining the battle. Just because they have the ghost or skeleton curse doesn't necessarily mean that they're good. It just means that they got to level 100 in that faction.

• Having the same skill as some one does not exactly mean putting the same effort in, but if the stamp you are in only has a much more skilled player available, then rather than giving no opponents at all to either side, it will pair you together.

• You had one unbalanced fight, damn FIX YOUR GAME RARE AND MY CAPSLOCK

• Bro I am LVL 31 and I get ghost and skeleton curse in the same match, if we are both equally skilled just give me the both curses now.

The curses are not equal to skill.
    They could of easily gotten them during the Alliance deal before the nerf, they could of just been the Plank guy while everyone else fought.

• @burnbacon
    "Just the plank guy" the players in these forums are unreal xd

• @deizelqq lol. Eny decent crew divide roles on ship in my community there is role of deckhand a plank, sail, help with cannon guy.

If somebody stick to it from 1 to 100 he cloud be just "a plank guy".

• @ghutar

I think their comment alluded to the fact that, as you know, the bilger / repairer has a fairly vital function, and the good ones are very skilled and specialized. "Just the plank guy" is dismissive, and sounds like they're just standing around without being part of the fight.

• Then don't play it. Noone can force you to pvp. You need to click the hourglass.

• "The plank guy" really ?

From now on I'm referring to him as "that kid who looks down on people in a video game"

貼文
觀看數
頁數 10/15