Make sure everything in the game can be achieved just by doing PvP.

• Since many people want to get cosmetics from PvP without doing PvP, I also want the chance to get the things we can only get from PvE doing PvP.
    I particularly find it boring to do PvE like 100 Legend of the Veil, fishing, deliver animals or even do any other event. I like PvP, sinking ships, killing players.
    Rare, please make everything in the game obtainable only by doing PvP.

貼文
    觀看數
  • @targasbr Pfft... PVP...Make everything achievable by Fishing!

• @targasbr
    Just steal fish and animal crates, easy

• I want to get everything by sitting and doing cringe RP.

That's what I enjoy and that means I deserve to get everything by doing that.

• @targasbr a dit dans Make sure everything in the game can be achieved just by doing PvP. :

Since many people want to get cosmetics from PvP without doing PvP, I also want the chance to get the things we can only get from PvE doing PvP.
    I particularly find it boring to do PvE like 100 Legend of the Veil, fishing, deliver animals or even do any other event. I like PvP, sinking ships, killing players.
    Rare, please make everything in the game obtainable only by doing PvP.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling here, but contrary to what you might expect, I suspect a lot of PvErs won't disagree with you....

It could be some kind of loot. Let's say you kill 100 different users of that ancient sword (PvErs are to easy to farm, you want some challenge), everytime you loot a piece and at the 100th you get the sword.

@thorumsu a dit dans Make sure everything in the game can be achieved just by doing PvP. :

I want to get everything by sitting and doing cringe RP.

That's what I enjoy and that means I deserve to get everything by doing that.

Or that yeah. Or at least something for the "Rogue" type of players (there should be so much more milestones than just sleeping/sitting/shanties/grog...)

This is, after all, the type of players we see all over the trailers. But unfortunately this gameplay will get you nowhere in the current state of the game. I want to see more bards

• You have to have a mixture of things obtainable in different ways to encourage player participation.

If everything was just obtainable through PvE as an example, then most won't bother with PvP and vice versa.

HG mode is for that quick burst of pvp action. It is not designed to be the way you play the whole game.

There is a whole other PvE side and people seem to keep forgetting about it.

• @jolly-ol-yep "I'm pretty sure you're trolling here"

Hammer meet nail.

Also it is funny how some people stereotype others with the PvPer versus PvEer nonsense. In my experience, PvPing since being a pirate in UO (Siege Perilous) and in EVE Online, most people do both.

• @targasbr As the purpose of your post is to incite unrest within the community which is against the Forum Rules it has been edited.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling

Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

• Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    • Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    • Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    • Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 7/8