Expand sea of thives map Snow area

• Snow

Snow

Snow

Snowman lol

Sea of thives needs snow biome!!!!!!

貼文
    觀看數
  • @bluethunder1177 Need? No. Want? Yes. Fitting? Maybe.

• Personally when they plan to expand the map I’d like the sea of the damned get some love, the vibe there seems so cool haven’t been yet but seems really cool in screenshots.

• @bluethunder1177 It has been asked for before. Some of us would like it (including me). Some have said they would hate it and believe it does not fit the game. I think if Rare were going to do it then it would have happened already. A new biome would be nice.

• Oh look, someone else found that video

• It could be the place they give love to hunters, imagine rowing a harpoon boat through an ice flow too hazardous even for a sloop to get a whale. Possible thrown harpoons, new animals seal/deer replace pig, puffin/penguin replace chickens and bears replace snake as danger animal. Plus new fish in the cold waters etc.

• @bluethunder1177

There have been many, many requests for a cold region. Using the search facility on the forum will bring up threads going back some 3 years :D

Just pop ‘icy region’ in your search and enjoy 😁👍🏻

• This would be amazing tbh

• ❄️🎵 Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow! 🎵❄️

• alt text
    Let it Go

• @bluethunder1177
    ITS A PIRATE GAME. How many arctics were there on the Caribbean? 0
    Im sorry but a frozen tundra isn't something we need in the game.

• this man is very convincing
    All I need is a chainsaw and I’m sold!

• @honeycrisp1 there’s an old real shanty called rolling down to old Maui and it’s about a whaling ship leaving the arctic and finally making for the Caribbean so it was a thing during the age of sail. Much more than a constantly active region of exploding volcanoes.

• Ice region would be a huge waste of development resources. After the first month when everyone figures that it's as annoying slipping around on snow/ice or whatever other thematic environmental effect exists there as the volcanoes and geysers are in the Devil's Roar, it will end up being just as empty.

Players constantly do this; request some feature that sounds cool but in practice ends up not being as fun and ends up being mostly ignored. In a lot of FPS games, it's night maps. In Sea of Thieves, it's weird biomes.

• @d3adst1ck I watch a lot of season review vids and i noticed almost nobody picks season 5 as their top pick. While it has so many quality of life changes that actually change how encounters go down.

Ammo pouches and storage crate storing are HUGE.

Things like that may sound boring so people won't ask for it.

• I just want to see floating ice shelves that you have to avoid sailing into. Unlike rocks and floating gunpowder barrels, these will actually move with the wind (and are hard to spot due to their near translucent nature). 😅

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/16