Ideas for quality of life update for easy and fast cosmetic swaps

• I have 2 propositions.

1. Add something like custom costumes or cosmetic sets. The idea here is to save all the equipped stuff (clothing, curses, gear... basically everything you can equip or unequip would be saved). It could be added to the costumes or be completely new mechanic with new chest/hanger/other item on the ship where player can switch between their favourite sets with just one click.

2. Add option to make the item 'favourite' so it's displayed as first one in the list. This would basically help to quickly switch to weapons you like the visuals more in the heat of the moments (sometimes these couple of seconds you need to find the thing you actually want are crucial).

I really crave something like this added into the game. Sometimes I want to show off just to enjoy more 'down to earth' design of things that I wear while keeping the gear and vanity items matching. Would be great if we could have at least 3 slots to quickly swap between the desired items.

It could even be implemented in a way that you have custom set load in while being on your own captain ship? Just thinking out loud.

貼文
    觀看數
  • I'm bumping up, because I genuinelly think this would be an usuful feature.

• @adara-haze said in Ideas for quality of life update for easy and fast cosmetic swaps:

I'm bumping up, because I genuinelly think this would be an usuful feature.

Bumping threads is not allowed, so please don't. Just know that numerous pirates over the years have requested this, and virtually everyone wants it, and yet we still don't have it. The question is, why? The devs have yet to answer that...

• @galactic-geek Whoops, thanks for letting know

貼文
觀看數
頁數 3/4