My Emporium ideas for the next Halloween Update

• Thinking about some new cosmetics to be added in the game during October.

Ferocious Wolf Outfit - Become a terrible wolf like creature that hunts for any pirate it comes across during a full moon!

Silvered Hunter Weapon set - Each weapon has a shiny silver color, adorned with wolf carvings on them.

Silvered Hunter Ship set - The ship represents pirates who hunt for wolves, with silver cannons, hull, helm, figurehead and capstan, carved with wolves on them. The sails having a wolf head with glowing eyes.

Ghost Pets - Ghostly green animals that have glowing eyes!

貼文
    觀看數
    just for fun
  • @impymidna2303

OoS pets with kraken ink stains!

Too dark?

• I'm actually surprised we don't yet have phantom pets... 👻

• I would certainly like to see ghost/phantom pets, but at the same time I feel like the old skeletal pets should also make a return for the Halloween season. While yes one might look to them as a time-limited collectors pet, would it not still be "time-limited" if only available every Halloween season? Players getting in the spooky festivities would be more inclined to purchase it, those who missed out would be sure to snag it, and it would be a fitting return of them.

Also, as for some ideas of goodies, I could see some like an emote involving a bucket of candy, bobbing for apples (or I guess mangos) in a barrel, maybe a new prop hiding emote involving a crate, coffin, or maybe even a scarecrow pose, maybe a candy inspired weapon and equipment set for all sweet-toothed pirates, a new collectors Raven pet could be cool, and maybe some new storyteller emotes involving using the lantern's light for shadow puppets (I know that might be hard to do, but I mean we do have those ones for leaning against things, poking around corners, and to be used at counters/tables).

貼文
觀看數
just for fun
頁數 3/4