You had one job Rare!

• @wolfmanbush said in You had one job Rare!:

@galactic-geek said in You had one job Rare!:

@edgierbear777 said:

I've almost deleted this game several time because the game play is not fair at all new players just get bullied.

Interesting you chose this because it's largely where this game struggles.

The balance was lost, over hunting, lack of maintenance

Nothing lasts without a steady and healthy process of maintaining the environment for newer players to flourish, participate and contribute.

Life isn't fair, the environment is harsh, but it can also be maintained in a way where everyone eats and grows, this food chain had the unique opportunity of allowing pirates to try again. The results not being the end of the story.

In arrogance new players were often told they were wrong or to get over it rather than built up to succeed and that created a scenario of struggling production because they went elsewhere and without them and more like them this ride is going to be a lot shorter than originally planned.

I actually agree here.

The "life's not fair mentality so deal with it" helps no one and quite frankly it is a toxic mentality.

If that's how everyone thought, oh boy we'd be in trouble as a collective.

The game has a toxicity problem and I personally, am going to call it out and not shy from it. I've had crew quit the game due to it and I do not blame them. While it is normal for new players to struggle, there's a lot more that can and should be done to adapt them to the game. There's a lot more that can be done, quite frankly to solve a lot of the toxic problem, it just might upset some certain people.

貼文
觀看數
communityfeedbackstory & lore
頁數 36/37